13 (Jonah's POV)

I asked a few chapters ago who's POV you'd like a chapter in, and everyone who got back to me said Jonah! So here it is!

______

Someone snoring loudly woke me up early. I had no clue what day it was now, possibly a Monday. I didn't like Mondays. Mondays were worse than hell.

I lifted my head up, eyelids heavy and my mouth sitting in a puddle of drool. I looked around and saw Ryder snoring like no tomorrow, sprawled out on the small kiddy mattress. Fairy floss hair was holding onto his waist as she slept next to him. Boy George still slept on the couch, looking more paler than yesterday. Poor kiddo.

Ryder pulled me out of my thoughts as he snored loudly again. I grabbed the closest thing to me - Cleo's straw hat - and threw it at him. "Hey Driver! Shut your pie hole!"

Ryder sprung up, waking up Lace too. Lace growled and look over to me. I smiled, but she threw me the finger and snuggled back up to Ryder.

I couldn't be bothered to go back to sleep and I decided to get up. I found one of Chris' boxes of CDs and decided to have a quick peek. Chris might murder me if he finds me looking through these.

"Aw Dude," I whispered to myself upon finding Inside In/Inside Out by The Kooks. These guys were like the soundtrack to my life. Old mate Chris sure new which CD's to pick.

I soon grew bored, everyone else was still asleep so I had no one to play with. Sad Jonah is sad.

I'm sure Harry doesn't need sleep, isn't he dead?

I poked Harry, he groaned. I pushed Harry, he grunted. I slapped Harry, he punched me. Harry woke Cleo, now I have friends.

"Jonah you shithead, I was fucking sleeping," Cleo grumbled as she sat up, her blonde hair messy. Harry sat up too, his skin looking less grey and more like it was just pale.

I frowned. "But Cleo, I was lonely,"

Cleo turned to face me and slapped me across the face. Her weak little girly hands hardly made a mark.

"Well," I stated. "That was rude," Cleo gave me the finger. I grinned and winked. Harry shook his head, his arm around Cleo. Dang, Harry was a lucky guy. Cleo was such a cool girl, admittedly I was quite jealous. But Y'know, Harry was my mate and Cleo was his very awesome and attractive girl who had a beautiful laugh and smoked weed with me before I gave it up.

Yeah, she's great.

I should shut up now.

"Jonah ol' buddy ol' pal," Chris slapped me on the back and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"What up Crispy?" He laughed. I'm so goddamn funny.

"I dunno, I'm kinda bored since no one is awake. I mean, it's like ten o'clock. But I usually wake up at like seven so yeah,"

I stood up with numb legs and stumbled around. I steadied myself on Chris and I almost stood on little lady Sadie. Thankfully she rolled over and hugged her iPod tightly. Strange girl.

"I got an idea," I tiptoed over to the roller door, I could feel the heat radiating off it. Chris waddled over to follow me.

"Wait, won't you just wake everyone up?" Chris questioned.

"That's the point my dear friend,"

I hoisted up the roller door. I clattered and made the truck shake. It hit the roof with a loud bang. Sunlight streamed in to the darkness of the truck. Synchronized groaning was heard.

"Jonah you shithead!" West shouted and threw a pillow at my face.

"Good morning to you too, East,"