08: Eager are we?

Cassie R

Cassie R. Malfoy

I entered my dorm as silent as possible, considering that it was almost curfew and my boring ass roommates might be already sleep. To my surprise the only one on the room was Lena who was preoccupied reading a book on my bed.

"Where were you?" she questioned me as soon as she saw me "You know I just broke up with my boyfriend of years and to be my best friend you are MIA"

"I'm sorry I was at Ted's room" I explained sitting by her side and giving her shoulder a little squeeze, yeah, we've been friends for six years now and I'm still not that into hugs and stuff and she really is not too so we are good.

"Uh Mr. Hottie from DADA? yes girl" she exclaimed making my expression go horrid on just the thought.

"Uh my long-lost cousin? Who has a girlfriend? Remember?" I added trying not to gag at what she was implying and she straight off laughed.

"Oh yeah that...I could totally hit it off right?" she asked again, and I scoff at her rolling my eyes with a smile.

"Repeat after me, I ought not flirt with my best friend's cousin who has a long-term girlfriend and who is my literally my fucking teacher" I scolded her. Not expecting her to really repeat what I said.

"Whatever, what were you doing there?" she looked over me with a curious smile "No wait! first let's talk about your jealousy stunt at potions, what was that?

Jealousy stunt? That was only normal bickering as always, it was easy, we hated each other and with that I made sure that Potter wouldn't be getting any for a while until Airhead Woods forgives him, because she is the only stupid enough girl to hook up with that dumbass.

"Don't look at me with those "Lena is speaking nonsense" eyes, you literally bullied his girlfriend until they certainly broke up" she laughed and move my head from side to side in disagreement.

"If anything, I did her a favor, and just to be clear I did it so Potter would have to humiliate himself to her to get laid again" I stated clearing the air, since I know Lena once she gets a wrong idea it becomes a Snowball and gets bigger and bigger.

"And now you and Potter are potions partners, I bet you smelled each other with the Amortentia, there is so much tension between you always that I swear the day you two finally give in the world will collide" and she still went on with this story, since we are in third year Lena heard this rumor that James said I was, and I quote "Not that ugly" and now she thinks we are soulmates or some shit like that.

"We didn't smelled each other, and for the record I don't even know where I have smelled my Amortentia" I explained to her hoping that my words get through that hard skull of hers.

"This conversation is not finished until you stop denying you deepest desires" She declared as if she was so sure of my nonexistent feeling for Potter which made me roll my eyes once again.