18: You're a good friend, sort of

James S

James S. Potter

After I finished writing Mr. Malfoy the letter I let Snippet, my owl take it to wherever Cassie's Father were. Probably it wasn't my business but the thing it is extremely unfair what my Father and the Aurors are doing. I know he probably doesn't think that Cassie is behind all this after all he likes her somehow, but sometimes not even my aunt being the Minister can jump laws. And I guess it was better to write directly to Mr. Malfoy.

Just as a put an arm over my eyes in frustration Fred and the guys entered the room making me stand up abruptly, Why weren't them at the party anymore?

"Oh, you are here...we thought you'd be with blondie" Lysander muttered while pouring a cup of fire whiskey.

"Why would I?" I asked back in annoyance, I was not in great mood to be honest.

"Amelia was actually looking for you lad" I heard Fred and I instantly rolled my eyes.

I couldn't care less about Amelia right now, she probably just wanted to get laid and once again I'm not exactly in the best mood.

"I'm never going back to a Slytherin party" Frank muttered, and I frown my brows.

"Also, what is the matter with that Yaxley guy, like don't get me wrong Cassie is not exactly the sweetest gal, but come on, Breaking up with her in the middle of her birthday party? That was low" the red head commented in an amused tone while drinking out of his cup, I figured by now they moved the party up here, but I was more interested in what he was saying.

"You don't think she has it right?" Now Lorcan was the one to speak.

"The mark? Dude of course not besides the asshole slipped her Veritaserum, at this point we all have done dark magic on accident, her saying she does, doesn't automatically means she's gone all death eatery" Frank explained and I couldn't be more alarmed with what I was hearing.

I needed to speak to her...like I know we are not friends or anything, but it seems she had quite the night and... I don't know I just felt this urge to talk to her. I got up form my bed and started ruffling around my trunk looking for the map.

"Where are you going?" Finnigan asked in a confused tone.

"Wherever Cassie is right now" Ted's voice startled me since I didn't expected him to be leaning against our dorm door "Scamanders it is past curfew, what are you doing in a dorm that's not yours let alone another house? And you six realize I need to confiscate that fire Whiskey right?"

"Dude, you literally just were at the party, are you really being such a teacher right now" Fred whined handing him the bottle.

"The map" he extended his hand out to me and.

"No"

"I can't let you wander around the castle"

"I will even if I have the map or not" I snapped back, and Ted sighed.