Author's Note

First I leave you this amazing edit so you get the mood that this story is going to have, really great work that literally screamed amortenia to me when I saw it enjoy:

Hello darlings, Thanks for reading, my name is Kath and is a pleasure that my story is on your screens I really hope you enjoy it but first a couple PSAs:

- So first and most obvious The Wizarding World of Harry Potter franchise or any characters, places or else that you might recognize, are not my Intellectual property. All of it belongs to Mrs. J.k and I truly respect her work, so this is nothing more than an homage.

- That said, I am going to take some creative licenses regarding the cursed child canon, mostly about some characters personalities ( that in my opinion lacked depth on the original storyline)  there also could be more details that are not strictly canon as the story goes on and one of the main characters is an O/C.

- Lastly, but no less important, I haven't wrote in ages, so this might not be perfect but it is made with tons of love in hopes of helping you go trough this sucker pandemic as it has helped me.

Without further a due, please get comfy and do not forget to comment and vote but most importantly comment so that I know your thoughts on this.

XOXO, Kath.

PD: First chapter tomorrow

PSA: This story im not really sure to flag it as mature for the moment but probably will later, since further on it might dive into some darker themes, but when it comes to that point there will me a warning at the beggining fo the chapter.