Love you, Always

Back story: Its been about 15 years since the battle of Hogwarts. You and Draco parted ways from your relationship because he left with his parents after Voldemort fully lost his power in defeat. You forced yourself to forget about your past lover, trying to move on the best way you could.

You decided to go along with your sister and her kids to take them to the Hogwarts express for another year. You loved your nieces and nephews more than anything. They were like your own.
You make it to platform 9 3/4, thinking back to all the times you had at Hogwarts. You were hoping you won't see that specific someone. Draco Malfoy.
You suddenly bump into someone....
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" you say as you turn back around.
You look up to see a very familiar face, with what looks like to be his son.
"Don't worry , it's alright". The young man continued. You looked into his eyes more deeply realizing who he was. Your heart fell to your stomach.
"Draco"? You ask awkwardly.
"Y/N ?, is it you?" Draco says taking a step toward you.
"It's been so long, how have you been?" You smile.
"It really has...this is my son Scorpius". Draco's son shyly smiles at you saying hello.
"Where's Astoria?" You ask slightly confused.
"She passed away a few years ago". It is Scorpius's third year. Draco's appearance turns rather sad.
"I'm so sorry, I had no idea"... Astoria was someone from yours and Draco's year at Hogwarts.
"It's alright...I guess". At this point, Scorpius had already taken a seat on the train. You change the subject so that it was less depressing for Draco.
"I'm so sorry, I'll be right back. I need to say goodbye to my nieces and nephews before they get on the train", you send them off giving them kisses and hugs. Draco walks up to you, finding you in the crowd of witches and wizards.
"I can't believe how long it as been". Draco states as he smiles at you. You smile back..feeling those butterflies he used to give you many years ago.
"I have always loved you Draco. Always. Even now. I've missed you so much. I waited for you. After all these years. Even though you moved on and had a son of your own, you'll always be my first love". You start to get emotional but try to hide it from Draco.
"I know Y/N, I loved Astoria so much, very blessed that she was my wife and gave me my son. But, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have changed my old ways. You saved me from the man I never wanted to be". Draco confesses this to you, melting your heart completely.
"Maybe we can catch up sometime? Maybe, come over for dinner ?". Draco asks with a hint of apprehension.
"Of course Draco, I'd like that".
And with that, he kisses your cheek, you parted your ways and you make your way back home..your heart was finally happy again.

Thanks for reading!!