Nosy

I wanted to thank all 5k of you for reading my imagines. This means a lot that at least someone enjoyed them. All my love❤️

Quidditch season was coming up, and tryouts were at the end of the week. You were so nervous, given that the older players were so talented. This will be your third season playing quidditch. The game makes you so happy and alive, and you love your teammates. You are in y/h, and the new captain seemed very intense. You decided it was best to get as much practice as you can since you haven't been practicing as much as you wanted. Your parents wanted you to focus on your grades, not anything athletic...anyways, you stepped out toward the pitch with some of your fourth-year friends to be a support for you while you work on your skills. You wanted to meet up with an older player to help you train. You went to the tents where the brooms and equipment were kept. You walk in, getting ready, and your heart was racing, hands shaking. You felt as though someone was behind you.
"Hey y/n"... you turn around not too pleased to see Draco Malfoy. "I am busy, Draco," you said in an annoyed tone of voice. "Sassy, I see. You trying out for quidditch?".  "Duh," you said and began to walk out the room, and Draco stops you. "After you are done, meet me at the astronomy tower." This completely threw you off because you and Draco never really talked unless he was annoying you or being mean with his weird-ass friends. "Ummm, okay, I need to get practicing".. he smiles and walks away, as do you.

You got a good practice in and felt prepared. Draco was on your mind the whole time you were undressing from practice and putting on regular clothes. You didn't want to smell foul when you meet with him. You swear this boy is so nosy and cocky. You liked that..wait, no, you don't. This is Draco you are talking about...SNAP OUT OF IT, UGH. You take a deep breath as you get closer to where Draco said to meet. You walk up the staircase following each step, and your heart beats faster with each effort. You finally make it to the top and see a blonde figure ahead of you.
Draco turns around and smiles. "I'm sorry for everything to mean I have ever done to you. I want to get to know you y/n, I promise I will be mature and respect you". You stood there, not able to respond because of how nice Draco was being. "Draco..please..I'm not what you want". You tried to walk away but felt a pair of lips crash onto your lips. You began to remember the day you met Draco and how you felt. He was so mysterious, cute, a total bad boy. You had so many classes with him the last four years at Hogwarts. "Why me?" You look at Draco, trying not to cry. "Because you aren't like any girl I have ever known. I know we weren't even friends initially, but I was so scared of how I felt about you. You were the only girl who would partner with me in potions. Who didn't call me a brat because of my family's money? Please let me treat you right". You look at the ground, not knowing how to answer. "We can take this slow if you want to. I wanna know more about you". Draco starts to become anxious at your lack of words." Just please don't hurt me." You look Draco in the eyes. "I promise, I will never hurt you."
You both go back to your dorms, smitten over this newly formed friendship that could turn into more.
You can still feel the kiss from earlier. Draco needed to earn your trust...

To be continued?