Naked

It was a very long week at Hogwarts. School has been so stressful as you have been struggling with a few subjects. You decided to sneak into the nicer girls bathroom on the fifth floor of the castle. It's mainly for 7th years to use, but you do it anyway...

You set your bag down and sink into your bed face down, screaming into your pillow. You've been wanting to let out the scream all day. You are about to finish your 5th year, which was the most crazy one yet. Voldemort made an appearance at the ministry of magic. That scared you deeply since your father works there. All you wanted was to be enough for your parents and friends.
You take a bag with your clothes to change into and a towel to the bathroom on the fifth floor. You walk in slowly hoping no one catches you or snitches to Filch about you being there. You just wanted to relax. The showers were so nice and the water pressure was unreal. You set your stuff down and take your shower products into the shower with you. You let the warm water take over your body. This released so much tension in your back and shoulders. About 20 minutes go by, and you step out collecting your things. You put on a shower robe and make your way back to the dorms. You walk into your dorm room, taking off your robe. You did not realize you left the door cracked open. You begin to change into your underwear but before you do, you hear someone knock on the already opened door.
"Hey y/n".. you hear a male voice coming from behind you.
You turn around.
"AHHH".. You scream as you attempt to cover up your naked body. Heat rises in your cheeks as you notice the person who is at your door, seeing your most vulnerable state.
"Sorry love, I was looking for you".
Draco Malfoy makes his way into your room without even asking. Even though that pissed you off, you couldn't yell at the boy since he is your crush.
"Umm I need to get dressed".. you say fiddling with the towel you just picked to cover what had been exposed to the cold air around you.
"You are most beautiful". Draco says as he takes slow steps toward you.
"Draco, please let me change". You whine as Draco inches closer to you.
You put on your favorite "chill" outfit which was sweats and your favorite sweatshirt.
Draco gives you privacy as he turns around, chuckling at your request.
"You can turn around now" you turn around fully clothed.
Draco stands in front of you in silence and then a few awkward laughs exchanged between you both.
"Draco, if you are going to kiss me, just do it" you smile while Draco is still inches away from your face.
"Okay" Draco says as he wastes no time closing the space, kissing you. Draco holds your waist as his lips sync with yours. This was the most romantic thing that has ever happened to you. You never wanted this moment to end.  You pull apart and both smile shyly at each other.
Vulnerable Draco was so cute to you. You couldn't help but smile ear to ear. Severing this encounter.
"I love you y/n". Draco states
"I love you too". You confess finally after knowing the beautiful boy for the last 5 or so years.
"But I love you even more, naked" Draco says full of lust pulling you into another passionate kiss.
You spend the rest of the night together just embracing each others presence. You finally feel loved for once, and couldn't be happier that it was from Draco.
"Will you be my girlfriend?", Draco turns his head toward you as you both are cuddling on your bed.
"Of course Draco. I want this more than anything". You pull yourself closer to Draco, as you both fall asleep with the love of your life beside you.....

Thanks for reading

I want to make a series but am not sure where to start. I hope you all enjoyed this xoxo