hidden secrets part 1

Narrator's pov:

{whatever house you choose}

It is the beginning of my sixth year at Hogwarts. I don't hate it here, its sometimes lonely. 

I am terrible at making friends. People openly make jokes about me, but I just ignore it anyway. 

I never go to parties or anything fun. I like the peace and quiet where nobody is bothering me. My long blonde hair sits nicely down my back as I'm sitting in y/h common room. There's this boy in Slytherin who kind of looks like me. Harry Potter often pointed out to me that we have the same eyes, during potions class. Harry is one of the nicer people I have gotten to know. He made me feel like I at least belonged here. The more people told me that I looked like Draco Malfoy, the more I agreed. 

I sent a letter to my parents, just to check in. Monthly, I like to inform my parents about how life at Hogwarts is going. My father expresses how important grades are and its the most annoying thing. One afternoon, I got a note from my professor saying that my father and mother are here. They have never done this before, so I was very nervous. 

Professor Dumbledore and my parents stood in the middle of his office with worried expressions on their faces. "What's going on?" I say as I hug both my parents. "Y/N there is something we need to tell you". I sit down slowly as my heart races. 

"Y/N, we aren't your biological parents. We adopted you fifteen years ago".

My heart sinks...

TBC