Do you remember ? Part 2

This mini series was inspired by the song Remember by Jhene Aiko

That night you reunited with Draco is still in your head.
You gave into your head and the memories began to flow again.
Flashback~~~
You walk down the main stairs heading to the Yule Ball. You were beyond nervous since social gatherings were not your favorite activity. You reached the bottom of the stairs and see Draco a few feet away. He turns around and his eyes widen with surprise and lust.
"Y/n, you look absolutely beautiful" Draco says as he looks at your dress then up to your eyes. That was the moment you knew the spark was there. You remember the garden outside of Malfoy Manner. The manner used to be very pretty, especially the garden. That's the place you and Draco played the most. You can still smell the fresh summer breeze as you both ran along the lake front, holding each other's hands. All the birthdays together. Draco would always let you listen to your favorite boy bands in his room because he knew how much you loved it. He let you nap in his room too. Since your family was pure blood. The Malfoy's were rather close to your family. Being Draco's father's scary demeanor, he genuinely loved you like his own. He enjoyed having you around, along with your parents and siblings. Narcissa always took care of you when you were with them. You loved her cooking since it was far better than your moms. You laugh through tears as you can smell the food in their kitchen. You sat at the same chair at the table every time. It gave you comfort to sit in that specific chair. Smiling and laughing at Draco while you ate your snacks together. "You are my best friend Y/N...forever and ever".

You've come back to reality with tears streaming down your soft cheeks. You missed him more than anything. The love you have for him is so deep rooted it's like the roots in a willow tree. So deep that nothing can tear it apart. All you know is that you had to do something about these feelings. 30 years of Draco being in your life was not for nothing. You take your jacket, purse, and phone. You shut your apartment door behind you to find Draco and tell him your feelings. I don't want this to turn into "what if". With that, you called Draco, with your heart racing through your chest...waiting for him to answer...

Thanks for reading yall 💕