Let you down

You and Draco are dating but are in different houses and play quidditch//

You wake up the morning of the big match against your boyfriend's team. You are so nervous because you dreaded wanting to compete against Draco. You were afraid that this game would ruin your relationship in some way.
You head down to breakfast with the golden trio, very hungry. You wanted to have as much energy as you can for the match. Draco sees you from across the Great Hall, and you both smile at each other. Your hands are shaking, failing to try to hide it. "Are you alright y/n"? "I'm so nervous, Ron, and I don't want to play against Slytherin today." Your face begins to frown at the thought of what is to come. You finish breakfast and head to the tents to prepare for the game. The golden trio attends the game to show you support, which took off a lot of anxiety. Your team goes over the game plan as the match comes closer to the beginning. Your heart is racing out of your chest.
Your team heads out the pitch, and the game begins. Everyone is flying everywhere, and all you could think about is running into Draco. "Hey, love," you smile to see Draco behind you on his broom. "Hi Draco, we got to focus on the game, okay?" Draco chuckles as he pats the back of your head with a loving smile. Both teams are scoring left and right. Your team is winning so far. You chase the quaffle and try to grab it into your arms. Someone from behind you is trying to bump into you.
Its Draco...

"Hey!!". You scream but immediately go quiet, noticing that it's Draco. You grip the quaffle harder as you race the other side of the pitch, trying to score. Blaise tries to snatch the quaffle from you, but you dodge him at just the right time. You speed toward the goal and score for your team. You were so scared Draco was going to be mad.
Your house team wins the match, and the crowd goes crazy. You gather with your teammates and hug everyone. The golden trio approaches you after the game with hugs and words of encouragement. You felt so released.
"Good game, cutie." You turn around and see Draco.
"I hope you aren't mad." You say nervously.
"Love, why would I be mad ?" Draco smiles and caresses your cheek sweetly.
"I didn't want you to be mad that my team won, and I thought it would ruin our relationship, you know...being on different teams and all...I.." before you could continue, Draco kisses you passionately.
"You won fair and square." You smile back at Draco with a sigh of relief.
"I could never be mad at you y/n, and our relationship is stronger than quidditch. I wouldn't leave you over a lost game. I love you far too much" you pull Draco into a hug, trying not to cry.
You feel so much better knowing that you had nothing to worry about. Its been a privilege to be Draco's girlfriend, given all the evil consuming his life. You were Draco's sunshine 💛

Thanks for reading loves xoxo