Lunch Trouble part 1

(You can imagine y/h)

You just left Divination before you headed off to lunch with Hermione. Even though you are in (Y/H), you found yourself relatively close to the golden trio. The lunchtime atmosphere was standard as always. The sun was shining through the main windows in the Great Hall. You sat down at a table with the trio and talked about the usual stuff. Ron Weasley never fails to make you laugh because of his dramatic complaints about things he manages to mess up or can't figure out. You loved Hermione, Ron, and Harry very much. They accepted you when you transferred two years ago after being bullied so bad at the American schools of magic. You were always kind to everyone, but not everyone was always kind to you. There was one boy who always bothered you but in a good way. You see Fred and George down the table from you being goofy and showing first years their joke shop merch. About 20 minutes go by, and all of a sudden, you hear the twins yell, "FOOOOOD FIIIIGGGHHT." You got up and ran toward the sides of the room, hoping not to get hit. You saw Ron get hit with deserts left and right. You were laughing so hard that you didn't realize where the rest of the trio went. You hid under a table to take cover from the food flying around. You slowly began to realize that you were hiding under the Slytherin table. FUCK.... you turn beside you and see none other than Draco Malfoy. "What, you couldn't stay away from me?" Draco smirks at you and chuckles. "Ummm, Draco, there's food being thrown everywhere?" You furrowed your eyebrows at his response. "So y/n, I've seen you around; how do you like Hogwarts?". You turn to Draco curiously as to why he even kept speaking to you.
You just wanted to find good friends after your terrible past. "I love it, and I love my new friends," you added. "I'm sorry if I seem like an intimidating person; I just don't know how to approach beautiful girls" you look at Draco again with a genuine smile at his kind remark. You and Draco looked at each other deeply in the eyes. Teachers finally show up to the Great Hall and stop the food fight and ask the students involved to clean up. Draco takes your hand, and you both sneak out of the great hall to avoid having to clean when Draco just wanted to be with you alone. You felt as though this whole encounter was a dream.
You never thought Draco would be interested in you or even talk to you in the first place. You and Draco make your way to the courtyard and sit by the tree to "talk." "I didn't think you liked me at all" you broke the ice and confessed this to Draco. "I had my eye on you since the day you came, and I didn't want to get in the way of your friendship with the trio" Draco then takes your hand. Your stomach was doing flips with butterflies all in one, intense, warm feeling. "I want to get to know you y/n." "You too, Draco." You noticed Draco looking at your eyes and then your lips. You felt so vulnerable. Draco leans in and kisses you. You felt like you went to heaven. His lips were moving in sync with yours, and it felt right. You pull apart, grinning at him. You loved Draco's eyes so much that you feel safe when you look at them. "I hope I can take you on a date?" "Of course, Draco...I really would like that". You haven't been this happy in a long time. You and Draco then make your way to your last class of the day, hand in hand.

Thanks for reading, babes