Do you remember? part 3

"Pick up, pick up". You say under your breath while your foot is tapping the ground out of anxiety.

"Hello?". You hear Draco's voice..
"Draco, it's me y/n, I need to see you". You reply
"I need you...I love you...all the memories are coming back to me. I remember you. I remember us. I need to see you". Your voice shakes with every word. "Yes love, I'll meet you at the park". That was the park that you and Draco reunited at before.

You were beyond nervous because you panicked that deep down he wasn't going to show up or leave you. You sat at a cute little bench while waiting for him. Your legs kept bouncing in anticipation to see Draco. You turn to your right, and see him walking down the sidewalk in the distance. You immediately got up and started running. Tears in your eyes, and a big lump in your throat. Your feet just carried you to him. As you were running to him, he had the cutest smile on his face...

You finally meet his body and jump into his arms.
"Draco"! You cry out as he pulls you into a straddle position around his waist, holding you up. Your face is so close to his. He saw the tears in your eyes and wiped them as he put you down. This felt like a scene from a movie. "I didn't forget, all the plans we made". Draco says while his lips were hovering over yours. You smash your lips to his hungrily as his hand goes to your cheek, holding it. The kiss was built up passion from your past memories and feelings you both shared, but never addressed. "I wanna run away with you. Start a new life and grow old together" you say as you peck Draco's lips again. "I have waited so long for you to say that". Draco mutters as he kisses you another time. You both chuckle with your heads leaned against each other. In the end, Draco was your forever. Your soulmate. After all, true love can break even the most powerful spells.

A year later—
You and Draco had gotten married and are the happiest you have ever been. His parents and yours both approved the marriage happily and are both in your lives. Even though Lucius has been terrible to people who were not pure blood in the past, he became a better person because of how the magic world had evolved since he was a death eater...

You wake up one morning feeling very nauseous and dizzy. You ran to the bathroom instantly and threw up in the toilet 2 times. You felt awful. You began to think slowly. Your heart stopped to think about why you felt sick. You grab a pregnancy test and sit down on the toilet to try and pee on it. Your heart was beating out of your head.

After you were done you left it on the bathroom countertop to wait for the results. You were so scared to tell Draco, unsure if he was ready for this kind of news. Your hands shake as you leave the bathroom to find him. He bought a house for you both to start this new life together and you loved it. Everything was just perfect and clean. Of course Draco has a lot of money now that he has gotten a higher position at work. You had a housekeeper who was always so nice and was much appreciated by you and Draco.
"Draco, I need you to come here" . You say with nervousness in your voice. "Of course, what's going on babe?", Draco says as he stands up and grabs your hand. He follows you to the bathroom confused as to why you took him there. You both walk in and shut the door behind you.
"Y/N, what's wrong ? Why are we in here? Are you not feeling well"? Draco speaks with concern.
"Draco, this is a pregnancy test". His eyes widen at you, making wonder how he feels about this new info.
"I haven't been feeling well the last couple of days and I think I may be pregnant" you admit looking at Draco with tears almost spilling out of your eyes. Draco stood in silence and his face turned red.
"Y/N, go ahead and read it, love". Draco finally says something as if you were holding your breath for him to even say something. You turn it around with your eyes closed and count to three together...

"Draco...I'm pregnant". You say with joy and 40 other emotions mixed into this moment. Draco pauses which confused you....

"OMG BABY, I'm going to be a Dad ?! WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS"!! Draco picks you up and engulfs you with hugs and kisses. He reminded you of a child on Christmas morning because of the joy he was expressing. Draco jumps up and down while holding and pecks your lips hard and longer than usual. He put you down remembering the precious human growing inside of you.
"Hi little one, it's your momma and daddy. We love you and you can't wait to meet you". You begin to sob as Draco does this adorable act. You couldn't process any of this. Draco looks back up to you holding your face with tears in his eyes. He leans in and kisses you with so much passion and hunger. He hasn't kissed you like this since your honeymoon.

"I am so happy to be the father of our child, my love". I can't wait for the baby to come and for us to raise him or her together". Draco slightly rubs your belly while holding you close to him. Draco then calls his parents and you call yours with the news of the bundle of joy that is on the way...

Thanks for reading. This mini series may continue, should I do more of this ???

Lemme know loves💜🦋