Do you remember ?

Its been 10 years since the battle of Hogwarts. You'll never forget the day Draco left you. You can still see it in your mind clearly. Draco left after the battle with his parents and hasn't spoke to you since. You both were very close friends and did everything together. He was the Oliver to your Miley Stewart.

You had a job with the ministry, even though it didn't pay well...it payed the bills so that's all the mattered. After Draco left you casted the Obliviate charm on yourself specifically anything that had to do with Draco...you didn't want to remember him at all.

You were walking home from your late shift in the rain. It was very cold as well which made your walk home creepy so you walked at a steady, fast pace. You decided to stop and look out at the river by the city of London. You looked out at all the buildings, stars, and the busy streets around you. You heard footsteps coming from behind you, which was out of your line of vision. You were scared to turn around, not knowing who the footsteps belonged to...

"Are you alright". You turn and see a blond young man slowly approaching you with a smile. You didn't recognize him at all. But something was telling you in your heart that you had seen him before. "Yes thank you, I just wanted to view the board walk". You answer slowly and nervously. "Sorry to bother you, I just wanted to make sure you were okay, since you are alone and all". The blond man continued to apologize for seeming creepy or scary.

"It's a nice night for the stars, it's so beautiful". You finally reply. You turn around and the blond man is already beside you. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name?". He says in a polite manner. "Oh I'm y/n you say back. "What a beautiful name, I knew a girl with that name years ago. You look so much..." There was a pause between you. You began to look at him deeper in his eyes looking at his features as well. Something about him was just so familiar and comforting...

All the memories started flooding back. It was Draco Malfoy. The memories you shared together came to you through flashbacks. You saw yourself running with him around Hogwarts laughing and shouting. You saw the first moment you met him at your first year. His smile, the way he looked at you. Him supporting you. The way he hugged you. He asked you to the Yule ball even though you were friends. He didn't want you to feel alone not having a date, so he asked you. You in your dark red dress, smiling at him with your arms wrapped around each other. The moment he walked away from you. The pain you felt watching him walk away into the distance holding his mother's hand, while his father stumbled after them..

"Oh my gosh...it is you.." you say through tears in your eyes. You hold Draco's cheek as his warm smile follows. "It's been so long friend". Draco giggles and pulls you closer. "It's been too long, I missed you". You didn't want Draco to know that you used magic to forget him leaving you, and to just forget him in general. "Draco, watching you leave everything we had hurt me so much. You were my best friend, my everything. You were the only one I could come to when I was sad. I couldn't imagine my life without you...but you left". "I'm sorry y/n, it was so hard for me to. I had to go with my parents to sort everything out. I no longer wanted to be a death eater. It was to protect you". Draco explains, grabbing your hand. "But after all this time, I still think of you...I still care. I will always love you". Your heart got warm hearing Draco's words. They say that it's true love that can break any spell or charm. "I will admit I wanted to forget everything because it was too painful, but now I realized how much you truly meant to me..you still mean everything to me". When you finish your words, the rain begins to come down harder. At this point, Draco is inches away from your lips. You notice him switching between looking at your lips and then looking at your eyes. "I love you y/n". Draco slowly begins to kiss you in the rain, holding you closer to his body.

"I love you too Draco". And with that, you both walk off the board walk and Draco walks you to your car.

To be continued ???

Thanks for reading !!