Rooming Problems

Megan's POV

This tour seemed to be flying by. Our first week was gone already, and we were at this one place in Brazil, and we had four days here. How awesome is that? So many people bought tickets, that we got three nights of concerts, and one day of break. I was so siked!

The tour bus pulled up outside the hotel we were staying at, and we all piled out, getting our stuff from the compartments on the side of the bus. Liz and I headed towards the doors, talking away about this and that. Niall was trailing behind me, and I could feel his gaze on the back of my head. I don't know why, but for the past few days, Niall has been acting really strange towards me.

Liam immediatly walked towards the front desk, getting us our keys, and headed back towards us. "Here," He said, holding them out.

"I have a question," Niall said in a quiet voice.

"Yeah?" Liam asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Could I...Could I room with Liz?" He asked, his eyes darting to the floor. Liz's cheeks heated up as her eyes shot to the floor.

What? She never said anything about this. I thought that she was going to be with her. If she roomed with Niall, who would I room with?

Liam looked at everyone and shrugged. "Sure, I don't see why not."

"Wait! Where would I sleep?" I asked, feeling a pout coming onto my lips. I wanted to room with my twinnie!

"Umm," Liam thought, as the rest of us began thinking too. Harry and Louis were sharing a room together, Liz and Niall, and Liam and Zayn would be sharing the three room. Wait, I would have to room witht them? No way!

Zayn must have had the same thought as me because he said, "Maybe it actually wouldn't work." I nodded my head as Niall and Liz frowned.

"Well, Lou and I could move into Zayn and Liam's room, and I'll sleep on the floor, and Megan can have her own room." Harry suggested. Louis made a sour face at him, but Harry waved him off with his hand. "It could work." He added.

"But," I began to say, but I stopped. I was going to admit to not wanting to sleep by myself in a hotel room, but I didn't want to tell them so I said. "That rooming could work. If...you're all okay with it."

"Yeah," Harry, Niall, and Liz said quickly.

"Okay," Liam gave everyone their keys and we headed for our rooms. I started down the hallway, looking at the number on my key. Room 119.  I got to my door and started putting the key in the lock.

"Sorry, Megster," Liz mumbled to me as she put her key in the room across to me. We were supposed to be sharing Room 220, but noo! I have a room by myself. I waved her off with my hand and walked into my room.

My room wasn't that bad. There was a queen sized bed right across of the door on the opposite wall. There was a dresser to my right and a mini fridge. On the left was a door that led to the bathroom, and a desk. There was also a T.V. mounted on the wall the bed, and a T.V. remote on the bedside table next to the bed. Not a bad hotel room at all. I kicked the dor shut with my foot and set my suitcase down next to the door. Locking the door I threw the key on the desk and jumped onto the bed. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. I was not used to this at all. The peace and quiet of being alone was weird for me.

I heard a knock on the door and got off the bed, and opened it to reveal Liam. "Hey," I greeted.

"Hey," He said, a soft smile on his face. "We're going to be heading down to get some food in an hour. Care to join us?"

"Sure, I'll be ready by then. I just want to unpack my things." I said, gesturing to the untouched suitcase that sat by the door.

Liam nodded. "Alright, see you then." I shut the door and turned to my suitcase, opening it up. Taking all of my cosmetic items out, I carried them into the bathroom, setting them up in a special way. I put my eye shadows together, my lipsticks together, and so on and so on. I grabbed my tooth brush, plugging it in. and grabing my toletries, and putting them under the cuboard.