Don't Let Me Go

Harry's POV

Megan and I were determined to spend as much time together as we could. We were currently sitting on the bus together. I had my arm around Megan, and she was napping against my chest. It was calm, and it was nice. I was going to miss having her around.

Niall walked in, and Liz followed him. She looked longingly at how Megan and I were sitting and turned to Niall. "Hey, Ni," She called. "Wanna cuddle in my bed and watch a movie?" She asked.

Niall didn't even turn around. Instead, he opened up the fridge and said, "No, I'm hungry."

Liz's face fell and she said, "Oh, okay. Do you want to do anything?"

Niall pulled out some food, and started eating. "Not really." He said.

Liz seemed to become more and more sad as Niall talked. "We don't even have that much time left, don't you want to do anything?"

"Not really." Niall said again.

Liz seemed to be mad and angry. "Why are you doing this? You've been ignoring me ever since we realized that the tour was halfway over. Please, Niall, stop shutting me out!"

Niall turned his back on Liz and continued to eat. Liz couldn't see it, but Niall's face was broken. Megan stirred in my arms and slowly opened her eyes. She looked at the scene before her.

"What's going on here?" Megan mumbled.

"Niall," Liz said in a soft voice.

"Liz just go do something with someone else! Clearly I don't want to do anything right now." Niall snapped, and his face crumpled in pain.

Liz stormed over to Niall and wrapped her arms around his waist and held close to him. "Don't slip away from me. Don't let me slip away from you. Niall, don't let me go." I could see that Liz was crying now.

Niall turned around, and wrapped his arms around Liz's shoulders. "I know, Liz." He whispered. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh, and shook his head. "I'm sorry...let's go watch that movie."

I watched as they headed off to wear the beds were and Megan looked up at me. "Care to explain?" She asked.

I looked down at her and replied, "I'm not sure exactly what just happened, but I do know that Niall's been acting weird since he found out that the tour is halfway over. He and Liz got in this huge fight, and he was being a jerk to her, but he finally gave into her, and now they're watching a movie."

Megan sighed and shook her head. "This isn't the first time Niall has been mean to Liz. I don't know what is up with him, but I swear if he hurts Liz..." Megan trailed off and shook her head. After a small pause she said quietly, "I don't want to see my twin get hurt."

I pulled Mean closer to me and whispered in her ear, "I'll talk to Niall, and make sure that Liz won't get hurt. I promise." And I kissed the top of Megan's head gently. I saw Megan's eyes close at the touch. She kept them closed and I said softly, "Go back to bed Megan." And I closed my eyes, pulling her closer to me.

Liz's POV

Niall and I were cuddled together in my bunk. We had turned the movie Endless Love playing but Niall had drifted off. My heart felt empty. It once felt full, with Niall's love, but now he's pulled away from me, and he barely shows that he cares for me.

I stared at his sleeping face, and I felt tears well up in my eyes. He once made sure that I was the first one asleep, because he wanted to make sure that I would get to bed alright, but now he's falling asleep on me. He used to love staying up and talking to me, telling me sweet things.

I felt tears trickle down my cheeks. Where did the Niall that I fell in love with go? Who is this cold-hearted man asleep in front of me. I felt a sob come out of my mouth and I crawled out of my bunk bed, and put in my headphones. Music always soothes me when I'm upset.

I pressed play on a random song came on. I started crying even more when I heard what it was. It was Don't Let Me Go by no other than Harry Styles. I had this song on my iPod for a good laugh because he was so young, and so autotuned in the song, but it was so true.

"Don't let me go, Niall." I whispered to myself. I grabbed my notebook and wrote it on a piece of paper, and put it next to Niall, hopeful that he'll wake up and see it and come back to me. I want my old Niall back. I miss him.

I knew that I couldn't go back inside that bunk bed and sleep with Niall, knowing just how much he's breaking my heart like this. I went out into the main room on the bus, taking my headphones out, and I sat on the floor, and looked at Harry and Megan on the couch. That's what Niall and I could be doing now, but we aren't. My heart broke seeing them like that, and I curled up in a ball on the floor shutting my eyes, deciding to let myself cry to sleep.

I heard someone shift on the couch, and Megan whisper, "Liz?"

I didn't feel like talking to anyone about how I feel; not even Megan. I just layed there, letting tears roll down my cheeks. I don't care if she thinks I'm sleeping, or knows I'm faking. I just want to be left alone.

I heard more shifting, and I felt someone drift something over me, and I realized it was a warm blanket, which I was thankful for. It was so cold on this floor. I felt Megan curl up against my side, and whisper, "I swear Liz. I'm going to kill him for hurting you."

A happy tear rolled down my cheek. This is why I love my twinnie. With greatful thoughts towards my twin, I slowly fell asleep.