It's a Date

Liz's POV

I woke up to someone kissing my nose. Opening my eyes, I was greeted by Niall's blue ones. He was straddling me, his hands on my hips, his face inches above mine.

"Morning, princess," He winked at me, staying where he was.

I smiled at him. "Hey you!" I said, smiling at him.

Niall laughed. "I'm going to be heading out with Harry and Liam." Niall said, getting off me, and pulling me out of bed by the waist. Planting a kiss on my forehead, he got his wallet off the bedside table.

"Where you guys going?" I asked, sitting on the edge of the bed. I was a little sad that he was leaving.

"The girls are coming down to meet us in our hotels, so we're picking them up." Niall explained, putting his shoes on.

I nodded my head. I was a little confused why Niall and Harry were going but I shrugged it off. Whatever, it's none of my business. And it's not like they're cheating on me with one of the other boys' girlfriends.

"Okay, bye!" I said, heading into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"See ya" Niall came into the bathroom, giving me a hug and mumbling in my ear. "Love you,"

He pulled away and I said, "Love you too!" Trying to hide the giddy smile that was threatening to burst onto my face.

Niall waved at me from the door, and headed out to be with his friends. Not bothering to stop the smile that was on my face, I smiled happily, brushing my teeth quickly. I stepped out into the hall to see Megan standing there in her pajamas. Her hair was still wild, and her face was make-up less. Like mine.

"Morning, Megster!" I greeted, and we hugged. "How'd you sleep?"

Megan blushed a little and said, "Good."

Louis opened the door to his room and glanced around, spotting Megan and I. We walked into his room, giving him a confused look.

He shut the door and spun around looking at us. "Did you hear?" He asked. His eyes looked red, like he was crying.

"No, but what's wrong, Louis? You seem upset. What happened?" Megan asked, her mom side kicking in.

Louis held up his phone, and we watched the video. Louis was talking to a bunch of fans and there were captions on the screen helping us here what he was saying.

"I'm gay, it's unfortunate, isn't it Eleanor?" Louis said.

My mouth opened in shock. "What?" I asked, and Louis locked his phone.

"Lou, why would you say that?" Megan asked, biting her lip in confusion.

"I didn't!" Louis cried, his eyes watering. "I was talking to a fan last night, and they said that they had a birthday on mine and I said, "Same day? That's unfortunate, isn't it?" And now everyone's going crazy, saying that I said I was gay, and people aren't fans of us anymore." Louis was crying now, and I gave him a hug.

"It's okay," I said soothingly. "Does management know? They can clear this up for you. Don't worry." I said, patting him on the back.

Louis wiped his eyes, shaking his head. "It doesn't matter. The damage is done." He let out a sob and said, "My Twitter was hacked too!"

"Aw, Lou! It's okay, don't worry!" Megan said, rubbing his arm.

"No it's not! They hacked my Twitter, and took down my profile picture, and they made me unfollow Eleanor, so it seems like I really am gay." Louis said, crying harder now.