Louis' Plan

Louis' POV

I woke up at eight in the morning to hear someone banging around the kitchen. I glanced down Eleanor who was sleeping in my arms. I kissed the top of her head and slipped out of the bed. I walked downstairs to see Niall banging around in the kitchen, a scowl on his face.

"What's wrong, Nialler?" I asked.

Niall looked up at me. His eyes looked a little puffy. "I just wish that Liz and I could date. I really like her, but we obviously can't. Megan might kill me if we did, and then Liam would kill me." Niall  hung his head glumly.

I put an arm around him. "Niall, but the tour hasn't even started." I said, giving him a sympathetic look. "Maybe once it started and you know her more, you might realize that you just want to be friends with her."

 Niall shook his head. "You don't get it. I have never felt this way with someone before. The way she makes me feel. It's a new feeling. Nothing I have ever known. I don't know why, but just seeing Liz puts butterflies in my stomach." Niall shook his head, he seemed at a loss of words.

I nodded my head. That is the same way I felt when I was with Eleanor. I asked her out because my feelings were too great. Shoot! Niall loves Liz!

"So...you really love her, don't you?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Yeah. I finally know what love is...and it's amazing." Niall slid down the refrigerator, a smile on his face.

I sat down next to him. "You really like her, huh?" I was more saying it aloud so I could understand it. "And you want to date her."

Niall shook his head. "Nah, she rejected me last night. She said we need to let it wait. But she does like me! She said so herself. I just need help getting Megan to agree with it." Niall looked at me, his were begging me to help. I began feeling guilty. A plan was forming in my head. Niall really liked Liz..

"I'll help." I blurted out, not sure if I should regret this or not. "It's a little shaky, but it might work."

Niall looked at me. "What is it?" He asked eagerly.

"Well, it's going to have to take a bit. You need to slowly get Megan's approval, while making sure Liz's love for you grows." I gave him a side glance, making sure he got what I was saying. "It could take days, weeks, maybe even months." I explained.

Niall's eyes seemed to lose some hope. "It will take time, huh?" He slumped down a bit. "I forgot. We have to wait."

I shook my head. "Think of it as warming it up. Making sure she really loves you back, and make sure that Megan approves. If you're dating one, you're gonna need the others approval." I said, a small smirk appearing in my lips.

Niall nodded. "You're right. I just need to get her to warm up, and make sure that she wants me as much as I want her." Niall smiled at me. "Thanks."

I smiled back at him and stood up. "Now if  you don't mind, I want to get back to sleep. Don't make so much noise." I winked and climbed back up the stairs. I slipped back into the bed, and snaked my hands around Eleanor's waist, and drifted back to sleep.

Megan's POV

I woke up and stumbled out of bed. Last night rushed back to me, and I felt a smile spread onto my lips. I faced the big mirror and pulled my hair up into a pony tail. I remembered that we were going to have an interview, so I decided to change when the interview came. I skipped into the bathroom to see Liz in there, curling her hair.

"Hey Liz!" I greeted, grabbing my favorite toothbrush.

 Liz gave me a bored look.

I smirked. "What's your problem?" I teased, pinching her cheek.