Brewing Love

Harry's POV

I layed on the sofa. We're going to be watching a scary movie, and I'm hoping to be able to get Megan to cuddle with me. It's going to start with her getting scared, and then I'm going to put my arm around her. Then, she's going to eventually just lean into me, and boom, we're gonna cuddle.

"Harry?" Niall asked, walking into the room.

I sat up. "Yeah mate? You seemed confused. Talk to me." I said.

"I think that I have a crush." Niall said, his face turning bright red.

"It's okay. Here, come talk to the love doctor!" I said, sitting up and patting the seat next to me.

Niall sat down. "Okay, so when I grabbed Liz's hand, it was a complete accident. After it, I wanted to keep holding it. The way it molded perfectly into mine, I just..." Niall shook his head.

"So, it seems you do have a crush. Maybe even more than a crush. Maybe you like her." I said, grinning at him.

Niall put his head in his head. "I've never felt this way before. The way butterflies erupt inside whenever she just brushes my arm." Niall mumbled into his hands.

I patted his back. "Tell her." I suggested.

Niall took his head out of his hands. "How? 'Hey, Liz. I know we're supposed to hate you, but I actually like you. Like...like like you.' I can't exactly do that."

I frowned. "Talk to her in private, and just ease your way in hinting that you have feelings for her." I said, realizing that he can't really just come out and say that he has feelings for her.

Niall seemed to ponder these things in his head. "I'll think about it. Thanks." He got up and went upstairs.

I layed back down on the couch. Why is it that I can easily help Niall with his relashonship promblems, but I cant]'t even figure out how to tell Megan I like her. Maybe I can ease into telling Megan that I like her, like Niall will do with Liz. No, it'll seem cheesey if I do it the same as Niall. I have to figure out to take it slow, to let her figure out her feelings too. I smiled. That sounds like a good plan.

Megan and Liz came downstairs, wearing cute little pajamas.

"Aren't those adorable?" I teased, sitting up to acknowledge there entrance.

Megan laughed. "I know, right?"

She was wearing light blue footies with penguins, and Liz was wearing light pink with butterflies.

"I need to get me some of those." I teased.

Liz loked at me. "You're not changed." She said.

I shrugged. "Do I have to get changed?"

"Yes!" Megan and Liz cried in unision. "It's not a movie night unless you're in pajamas."

I put my hands up in defense. "No need to talk at the same time. Jeeze!" I quickly jogged up the steps and rummaged through my closet. I need to find pajamas. I've been sleeping in my clothes for how long now, and now I need to find pajamas. I found a white T-shirt, and blue, black, grey, and white striped pajama pants. I quickly changed and went downstairs to see everyone down there except Zayn and Niall.

"That's better." Megan said, as I sat down on the couch.

Dani looked at me with raised eyebrows. "He's actually in pajamas!" Dani cried.

"What does he usually sleep in?" Liz asked.

"His clothes." Dani smirked.

Megan and Liz laughed, and I could feel myself blushing. Why is it so important if I sleep in clothes or pajamas. Sheesh!