Spilling Secrets

Louis' POV

We were backstage as Megan and Liz were performing. There was a mini screen backstage for us to watch them perform on. I'm not gonna lie. These girls are so amazing and talented. When I found out that they were going on tour with us, I was so excited because I had watched videos of them, and I was constantly talking Harry's ear off about them.

"I love this!" I heard Zayn said, pointing to the screen.

"What song?" I asked, leaning forward to hear the song better.

"A Better Me," Zayn answered.

"I fall asleep hoping I'll forget," The way Liz sings 'hoping' sends shivers down my spine.

"I wake up, and remember it all again."

I stood up and walked away to grab a drink from the mini fridge. I saw Harry sitting on top of the fridge in deep thought. He had an unopened Pepsi in his hand, and his brow was furrowed together as he though about whatever was on his mind.

"Hey Haz, what's up?" I asked, leaning against the fridge, getting his attention.

His eyes snapped towards my face. "I was just thinking about the rooming schedule for next week." He answered. It was such a lie. We already had it planned out. Liam, Zayn, and Niall were sharing one bedroom, he and I were sharing a room, and Megan and Liz were sharing a room.

I rolled my eyes at his pathetic lie. "If you're going to lie, make it convincing." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

Harry looked at me and sighed. "Okay, I was thinking about...lots of stuff." He shrugged. "Part of it was the rooming. Like, won't Niall want to room with his girlfriend? And how can I get Megan to realize that I like her?" He squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head.

I knew Haz liked Megan, and to be honest, I thought he was going to be the one with a girlfriend first. Never in a million years would I have thought Niall would beat Harry to asking a girl out. "Why don't you talk to Megan tonight?" I asked.

Harry shook his head. "That's way too soon to ask her out. She just wants to be friends, so I'll be her friend." Harry shrugged. "I just want to be more than that."

I patted him on the shoulder. "Best of luck to you." I gestured to where the rest of the boys were. "We should get going. We're on soon."

Harry and I walked over to where the rest of the lads were. We all piled our hands in the middle and began singing in unison, "Hi ho! Hi ho! It's off to work we go!"

Megan and Liz were backstage now, giving us all hugs and whispering 'Good luck.' I gave Megan a hug and stood at the side, waiting for everyone else. I watched as Harry held on tight to Megan, holding her the longest, and how Liz stood on her tip toes to kiss Niall's cheek before saying a happily, "Good luck! I know you'll do great."

"Aww," I whispered under breath. Believe it or not, but I was a true fangirl at heart.

"Ready?" Liam asked, and we all nodded our heads happily.

We all went onto the platform that was set up. Once the music began, the platform began rising, and our shadows were able to be seen from the stage, and the screaming swelled around us. Harry grabbed my hand and squeezed it, and I passed it along. It's something we all do. We passed down the squeeze of luck, and began getting ready to sing.

 "Who’s that shadow holding me hostage?" Harry sang, and we stepped out so everyone could see us. The screaming became ten times louder, and I smiled, winking at a few people in the crowd. Once the yelling was down a little Harry continued singing.