Lots of Big News

Harry's POV

My heart was hammering in my chest as I pressed closer to Megan. Did I really just admit that? Did I really just tell her what I've been bottling up inside of me?

"Harry," Megan whispered, and I saw her eyelids close. She enjoys this. She loves me too!

I kissed her temple, and started trailing kisses down her face. "I know Megan," I said between kisses. "I know how right it feels."

"No!" Megan cried suddenly. She spun around and put her hands on my chest, in attempt to push me away. I took a step back just so she didn't flip out.

"What?" I cried, feeling slightly annoyed. "You opened yourself up to me. You know that this is right. You know that there is something between us!"

"No! We can't." Megan said firmly. She sighed and shook her head and looked down. "Harry please. All I need is a friend. Not a boyfriend. Please, Harry. I don't want to ruin our friendship. I just...need someone to talk to." Tears welled back up in Megan's eyes.

I felt my heart break. I quickly pulled her into my chest. "Then this hug is from Harry, your best friend. Not your boyfriend, not anything but your friend."

"Thank you, Harry." Megan mumbled, wrapping her arms around me.

I closed my eyes and squeezed them shut. How could I have let my emotions get the better of me? Of coarse Megan was going to say no! She was strictly about her job, and performing. It was her passion. It was something she loved most of all.

"Harry, maybe after this tour...we could...hang..." Megan said quietly, looking up into my eyes.

I gave her a small smile. "Let's not think about the future right now. We have something to deal with." I told her, sounding like an older brother.

Megan narrowed her eyes a bit. "I'm not talking to Liz. I'm done with her for now. She's seriously starting to-"

"Stop it right there. You are going downstairs to talk to Liz. What are you going to do about the tour? And not just the tour! Your her twin for goodness sake! You can't ignore her!" I said, unwrapping her from me and crossing  my arms.

Megan sighed and looked down, but nodded her head. "Fine, I guess your right."

I smiled at my victory, and grabbed her hand and led her downstairs. Once we were at the bottom of the steps, I let go of her hand so the boys didn't think we were anything more than friends.

"Hey! Glad you guys came down when you did. We got big news!" Liam said, beaming happily at Megan and me.

"What is it?" Megan asked, stepping into the room.

I glanced around and saw Liz and Niall were in there too, but they were soaking wet. What the heck did they do?

"Guess what's starting in two days?" Zayn cried excitedly.

"Is Face Off back on?" Liz cried, jumping up and down happily.

"Uh....no." Louis said, staring at her with a confused expression on his face. "Not even close."

"Aw man!" Liz whined. Niall laughed and moved next to her, and I saw his arm resting on the small of her back. They both glanced at each other, grinning, and then they looked back at the rest of us.

"Are you ready for the big news?" Liam asked, grinning at us. We all nodded our head. "Two days we are going on tour! Our first concert of the tour is in two days!" He cried, jumping up and down. We all starting yelling in excitement. Louis rushed over and gave me a hug, and I hugged Megan next, holding her close, and then I released. I looked up to see Niall pick Liz up and spin her.