Mario Kart War

Liz's POV

Megan and I ran inside the house.

"Which one is our room?" We asked.

"You don't get a room until tomorrow!" Louis said.

"What?" Megan and I cried.

"Sorry! But you'll understand why! Don't worry!" Liam said quickly.

 Megan and I just stared at him.

"Okay, everyone unpack! Er...Megan and Liz, you can talk...or something, I don't know. Explore the house, I don't care!" And everyone went inside the elevator. Wait, elevator?

"They have an elevator!" I cried. Megan looked at it.

"Is this a hotel or a house?" She asked.

I laughed. "So, shall we explore the house?" I asked grinning.

Megan nodded and we looked around.

"I'm guessing this is the living room." I said, causing Megan to laugh. I grinned at her. I gazed around again. This room had greenish-yellow walls with tan carpet, brown couches, and a giant flat screen T.V.

Megan and I walked into the the next room. It was a kitchen. Nothing too fancy. Just an over-sized fridge. We walked into the next room. It was all dark. It was set up like a movie theater, and there was a giant screen on the front.

"Holy crap!" Megan and I breathed. We grinned at each other, and left to room.

We walked into a room with black walls, black leather couches, and a giant T.V. and lots of electronics.

I grinned at Megan. "I'm going to have to play you in one of these games."

"You know you'll lose." She teased.

I laughed. "Not even in your wildest dreams!"

We walked out of that room to find a room with a pool table, an air hockey table, a darts board, there was Loopz set up on a small talbe, an entire wall was filled with differnt kind of board games. There was a three course mini-golf thing set up in a corner. A mini soccer feild. It was about the size of the sixteen.

"Whoa!" Megan and I cried.

"Now this is the kindof house I want to live in." Megan said, reading my thoughts.

I nodded. "I would stay locked up in here forever!" I agreed.

We left the room to find a huge hallway. It was all white and pretty. To the left of it was a dining room, and there was stairs. Megan and I went up the stairs. It was a bunch of rooms. They all were bed rooms, the third and fourth floor were the same, but the fifth floor had rooms. They all were the boys rooms.

"Why do they have so many empty rooms?" I asked. Megan shrugged.

We walked back downstairs to see all of the guys there.

"I thought we lost you!" Harry cried.

Megan and I laughed and shook our heads.

"No! We were just exploring the house." We said.

"How come you guys have so many empty rooms?" I asked.

"You're going to find out tomorrow!" Louis said smiling.

 "Uh...okay." Megan and I said.

 "So...what now?" Niall asked.

"Pool party!" Louis screamed.

"Uh-I think not." Liam said.

"Why not?" Louis whined.

"Because, it's too cold." Liam said flatly.