Home Sick and Moving

Louis' POV

"Yeah, we'd like it delivered. Thank you!" I hung up.

Eleanor and I high fived each other.

We walked back into the living room. No one was talking.

"What is your problem? It's late at night! Let's party!" Eleanor cried.

"Yeah!" I agreed.

Liam looked at me with stern eyes. "No! Why did you order pizza?"

"We were hungry!" I said.

"That's not cool. Megan and Liz are upstairs crying right now because they just wanted to watch a movie." Liam said angrily.

Eleanor's eyes widened. "Really? Oh, Liam! I'm so sorry!"

"Don't apologize to me; apologize to them." Liam said. I heard giggling on the steps.

"Wait a minute..."

"Got 'ya!" Liz and Megan screamed, jumping up out of nowhere.

"You guys are butts!" I cried, crossing my arms over my chest.

Everyone laughed. We all sat back down on the couches.

"You guys weren't really crying, right?" Eleanor asked.

Megan and Liz laughed. "No!" They said.

"It was a prank! Sheesh, El!" Dani teased.

Eleanor laughed.

"Is this what you guys do every night?" Megan asked.

"Usually. We usually watch a movie or play a game. Why?" Niall asked.

"Oh, I was just wondering. I mean, your girlfriends act like they come over here at midnight every night." Megan explained.

"We usually do, that's why!" Perrie said.

The doorbell rang, and I jumped up and answered it.

"Um, here's your pizza." A guy said.

I paid him money, and quickly grabbed the three pizza boxes.

"We ordered a plain, a bacon, and a sausage" I explained.

Niall raced up and grabbed a slice of everything. Liam grabbed sausage, Harry grabbed bacon, Dnai grabbed plain, Zayn and Perrie grabbed sausage, and El and I grabbed bacon.

"Don'tyouwantanypizza?" Niall asked through a mouthful of food to Megan and Liz.

"Uh...what?" They asked.

Niall gulped down the food. "Don't you want any pizza?"

"Oh, sure!" They cried, and they hopped up and grabbed a slice of plain.

"Plain pizza? Pshh! Boring!" I cried teasingly. Megan and Liz grinned at me.

"Okay, I'm putting the movie in!" Liam announced, and Harry pulled Megan back onto his lap, and Niall did the same.

Liz's POV

We were at the part where Wanda found them killing all of her kind, when I felt my eyelids started drooping. I leaned my head against Niall's chest, and I soon dozed off. I woke up with a weird feeling in stomache. I sat up, and looked around. I was no longer downstairs, but in my room. The movie must have ended. I pulled out my phone. It was four in the morning.

I my heart ached. I didn't know why. Then I saw a picture of my mom, and I began crying. Wow, I miss her a lot. I also miss my room, and my house, and...I'm homesick, aren't I?