Imagine #23

(imagine for @SkyeR5luvsu (clean-ish))

Imagine you and Ross at his place watching movies together. You were sitting in his lap and his arms were wrapped around you. He started planting kisses on your neck.

You moaned in response and turned around in his lap so that you were facing him.
"I love you, Sammi" Ross said.
"Aww Ross! I love you too" you said as you planted your lips on his, kissing him.

He kissed back and licked your lower lip asking for an entrance which you were gonna except until his siblings barged into the room and paused the movie which didn't really matter because no one was watching it anyways lol.

"Uhh guys?" Riker asked.
"Yes Riker?" Ross asked a little annoyed.
"Let's go to that new park that opened up like last week!" He exclaimed.

"I'm so in" Ryland said as he walked into the room.
"So am I!" Rydel chirped.
"Me too" Rocky said.
"Ok ok everyones in I guess?" Ross said un sure looking at you.

"The park sounds like fun" you excitedly said.
"I'll call Ratliff" Rydel said and walked out of the room. After Ratliff came you all went to the new park that opened up.

You guys had a blast there and when you guys came back you and Ross continued what you had started before his siblings came into the room.

(A/N Hope you liked it :) )