Imagine #18

(Imagine for @R59150 (Dirty))

Imagine you and Ross alone in his dressing room. Your hand slowly runs up and down his left thigh as it gets closer and closer to the 'prize'.

His eyes glanced over your hand, up to your face then back down at his phone. You cup your hand over his hardening bulge and softly begin to palm him through his tight skinny jeans.

He shifts a little under your hand, but continues staring at his phone. You decide to get a little naughtier and get on your knees in front of him.

He stares down at you, waiting in anticipation at what your going to do next. He places his phone down on the arm of the couch, and leaves his hands by his sides. You spread his legs a little wider so you can fit your body between them, and your 'prize' is inches from your face,

but covered by his jeans and boxers. His eyes causally move over your face in search of any idea at what Your doing.You lower your head towards his hard erection and feeling him get harder as You get closer.

Ross leans back and sinks down into the couch.You unbutton and pull down the zipper on his jeans, now freeing his member for his pleasure that will soon come.You also start with a little bit of teasing first.

You run your thumb over his tip, then slowly rake your nails up and down his tip lightly, the most sensitive part.
He shifts under you and leans his head back.You remain eye contact with him the whole time.

You smirk at his concentrating face "Baby, please, I need your lips." He says and you dip down and flick your tongue over his sensitive tip. He twitches with eagerness.

You kiss his tip before letting him in your mouth Ross strokes back the hair on your face with his fingertips, while he watching you give him the most pleasurable head he had ever received. You stroke whatever doesn't fit in your mouth,

You feel him harder than You ever had before. his eyes flicker and flutter as he spurts his hot seed down your throat, and You swallow every bit of it.You clean him up and settle yourself down on his lap.

He places one hand on your hip and the other on the back of your neck and brings your lips to meet his.
"I love you, Elise" he breaths out.
"I love you too"

(Hope you liked it. And srry if it's too dirty lol )