Imagine #36

(Imagine for @Sky-blues64 (dirty))

Imagine Ross inviting you to see R5 live in concert. You were backstage with Ryland. After R5 were done preforming you ran into Ross's arms.

"You did Amazing!" You said.
"Thanks babe" Ross replied. You both headed off to Ross's dressing room.

"So you did enjoy the show right?" Ross asked again.
"Ya, you guys did amazing! I loved it" you replied.

"I enjoyed having your company here today" Ross said with a smile.
"Aw thanks Ross" you replied.

"...but not as much as I enjoy this." He said as he attached his lips onto yours passionately kissing them, he licked your bottom lip asking for an entrance which you excepted.

You ran your hands up and down on his now bare torso, earning a moan from him. You found the button of his jeans and slowly pulled them down, you could feel his hard 'friend' against your thigh.

His lips then left yours and he left a trail of kisses down your neck then in a flash he got your clothes off.

"Ready?" He asked as he placed his tip against your entrance and you nodded.

He got in you and every thrust was harder and faster each time. When you both reached your highs, he collapsed next to you trying to catch his breath while holding you close.
"I love you, Skylar" Ross said.
"I love you too, Ross"

(Hope you liked it)