Imagine #5

(Clean)
Imagine your best friend Ross snatched the phone from your hand and starts running away from the couch you both were sitting on.

"your not being social" he teases.

You chase after him in panic.
"ROSS!" you yell.

You texted Rydel yesterday telling her that you developed feelings for Ross, you wanted her advice. You chase Ross around the room hoping he doesn't read that message.

"hey mom going to Ross's place talk to ya later xo" he reads aloud and you see that Ross has read the texts from you and your mom.

"you talked to Rocky?" He laughs pausing briefly.

"Haha don't even ask" you slightly laugh. Ross continues to mumble through your text messages. You stand on the back side of the couch Ross on the front side.

"Can I please have my phone back" you beg playfully, you run around to the front side and you walk towards him. He backs up slowly goes to run but trips backwards and you trip over his feet and land on top of him. He looks up at you smiling, your both face to face. He slightly lifts his head and kisses you softly.

"What was that?" You pull away blushing he holds the phone between your faces and the screen shows Rydel and your conversation, you blush and he giggles.

"That's why you wanted your phone, right?" He questions with a smirk and winks.

"maybe" you grin and you feel your face go brighter red.

"you should have told me" he attaches his lips to yours again. You stare at him for a few seconds untill you realize your still lying on him on the floor

"Yaa" you giggle getting up and helping him up too. He laughs and places his hands on your waist, his forehead gentility pressed to yours,

he whispers "I like you too."