Imagine #27

(Imagine for @magconaniffer (clean))

Imagine it was your birthday. Your best friend Ross came to your house early in the morning to hand you chocolates and roses. Ross is like a brother to you, you guys pretty much been best friends since forever.

"Aww thank you Ross!" You kiss his cheek.
"No problem and that's not all" he said.

"But Ro-" he cut you off.
"No it's your birthday, now let's get in the car" he chuckled.
"Ross you know I don't like surprises" you wined.
"I know" he smirked and opened the car door for you.

"Can you at least tell me where we're going?" You asked.
"Nope" he replied. Once you got there you saw it was at a park. You saw a blanket and picnic basket.
"Thank you Ross" you said.
"Anything for the birthday girl" he replied, after a while Ross asked you something.

"Hey Makenna?" Ross asked.
"Ya?" You replied.
"How do I know if the girl I like, likes me back" he asked. And that made a little sad because you've always had a crush on Ross.

"You kiss her and if she kisses you back she likes you too" you replied and without a warning he placed his lips onto yours passionately kissing you and you obviously kissed back which made Ross smile.

"I like you, makenna" he said as he pulled away.
"I know and I like you too, Ross" you replied with a smile.

( Hope you liked it :) )