Imagine #21

(Imagine for @RossIsZaddy (dirty))

Imagine Ross had teased you badly during you guys making love. His luscious lips kissed every single inch of your body, making your heart beat faster then ever before.

Smirking, he had moved away when he was only inches away. You shiver slightly. You could still feel the sensation when he had rubbed himself against your womanhood, making you go crazy. You had begged for him to pleasure you, to make sweet passionate love to you.

You wanted to feel the burn his lips left on your skin. Him being the one teasing, didn't do what you desperately wanted from him, getting you excited, then quickly dissolve the sensation.

Remembering his fingers running down your sides, across your stomach, up your thighs, made you begin to get wet. You wanted to get him back. For him to cry out for you.

Him begging desperately for your touch, your mouth, anything you could give him. You wanted to see his face filled with pleasurable pain when you didn't finish the job.

Smirking, you came up with the perfect plan. Quickly getting out of the bed, leaving the white silk sheet on the ground. Your skin formed goosebumps as you felt the cold air hit against you. you found the object you were looking for.

You walked over to his side. Grabbing his left hand, you brought it over his head slowly connecting it to the hand cuff.

Wrapping the handcuff over the bed post, you grabbed his other hand and connected it too. you pulled the sheet away from his body, exposing his glory to your eyes. Getting on the bed, you hovered over his body.

You leaned down, beginning to place wet kisses on his neck,
sucking behind his ear. Ross began to stir in his sleep, moaning softly.

You didn't stop. Moving your lips over his chin, and to his jaw. You kissed every inch. Pecking his lips, your teeth attached themselves to his bottom lip, pulling it slightly before letting it go.
"Baby?" Ross whispered, opening his eyes.

"What are-what the hell?" fully awake, when he notices he can't move his arms. Turning his neck, he looks behind him and sees the steel handcuffs. He was confused for a second,

"Veronica, why are my hands cuffed?" he asked. You ran your nail down his chest, then in circles. You began to draw small patterns, looking at him in the eyes. His stomach tensed under your touch.

"What's this supposed to mean?" He asked, clearing his throat as he tried to act like he wasn't being affected by your touch. Ignoring his question, you bring your lips a centimeter away from his hip. Wrapping your mouth around the skin, you suck it, and bite it a couple of times, wanting to leave him a love bite like you had all over your body.

He took in a sharp breath, biting his lip as he looked at you. You moved your lips, leaving wet kisses over his chest.

"What....what are you doing?" he asked, his breath shaggy. You smirked and pecked his lips.
"Just returning the favour" you whisper.

Moving away from his lips, you lie down on his legs, his now half erection in front of you. It was half way hard, already making its way up.

"You're almost hard already." You giggle, and blow air on to the tip.

"Fuck!" He cursed, tugging on the handcuffs. You lock eyes with him, "What, Ross?" You ask, as you saw his face. It was mixed with pain and pleasure.

"Don't do that baby, don't tease me." He lets out, his breath sharp and raspy just like you wanted it to be. You give him a confused look.

"I don't understand? I'm simply giving you pleasure." you reply, as your cup his balls with your free hand. You massage it with your fingers, keeping your eyes locked on him. He groans out in pleasure as you massaged his balls, you used your other hand wrapping it around his large erection.

"What do you want, baby? Tell me" you whispered
"Your lips baby, I want your lips." Lying on the bed, and supporting yourself on your elbows, you brought your lips close. You pecked the tip, giggling when he moaned.

You pecked around it, and down the base. "Fuck baby. Your mouth, please!" he cried, as looked at you with lazy eyes.

Hearing him beg for your mouth was music to your ears. But you didn't do as he said, instead you took your hand away from his base.

He growled in frustration, wanting your hands and mouth back. you leaned close, then kissed him with so much passion. He respond by kissing with force, Licking your bottom lip, he asked for an entrance. You parted your lips, letting him enter.

Both moaning, you placed one hand on his hair, pulling it slightly. He moaned inside your mouth, before puling away.

"Take them off baby, I want to touch you." He mumbled against your lips. You smile, and shake your head.You felt a slight poke on your thigh, making you look down.

His manhood was reaching its peak,
"Please baby, you know what I want." Shaking your head, you pout.

"Your mouth, I want your mouth wrapped around my cock." He told you, breathing heavy as you rubbed him.

"Let me feel your mouth wrapped around my cock, sucking it, and licking the base," he explained.
You waited, knowing he was going to say it sooner or later. "Please,"

"As you wish" you smile. You rubbed your hand up and down his base, slowly at first but faster. Wrapping your lips around the tip, you sucked on it softly,

"Veronica," he moaned, as he thrust his hips. Seeing your lips wrapped around his cock, he never knew your lips could leave him at the peak of an explosion. As you moved your head up and down, your cheek hollow, he knew he wasn't going to last long.

Reaching down, you massaged his balls, squeezing them a few times. He was a moaning mess under you. Cursing and asking for more. Looking up at him, he growled trying to get the handcuffs on him.

"Baby, I'm going to cum." he let out as he desperately tried to take the handcuffs off. You swirled your tongue around him, wanting to feel every inch of him.

"Oohh!" He let out, as he erupted warm liquid into your mouth. You hardly tasted the salty substance as you swallowed it down.

You let go of his cock, and licked your lips. He was breathing deeply, You quickly unhooked the handcuffs off him, throwing them on the ground.

Resting your head on his chest, you heard his heart rate go back to normal. He rubbed his wrist, that were red from the struggles, before he wrapped his arms around you.

"That was amazing," he whispered into your hair, kissing it.

"Do you think we could do that again?" He asked, his cheeks a light shade of pink. Laughing you kissed his lips. "We'll see."

( A/N hope you liked it. )