Imagine #24

(Imagine for @Tynemcrae (dirty))

Imagine you and Ross at the beach. You two just had a romantic date.

"Hey Tyne wanna have beach sex?" he asked.
"Why not" You replied and pulled him closer to you. He laid you down on your back as he moved over top of you. He moved his lips to your neck as you placed your hands on his sides. He moved his hands up your sides as he took your shirt off,

in one movement he took your bra off as he moved his lips down to your collar bone. You moved your hands up his body, removing his shirt. He moved his hands down your body and slipped your shorts and panties off, leaving you naked.

You moved your hand down his chest moving to his pants. You unbuttoned them and slipped them down before he slipped them off. He moved between your legs as he moved his lips back against your neck, he rubbed his tip against your clit making you want him even more.

"Ross" You moaned out.
He started to thrust his hips towards yours as he pushed deeper inside of you. You wrapped your arms around him as you moved your legs further apart, allowing him to thrust fully into you.

You both moaned as he continued to thrust into you. You moved your hips towards his as you climaxed against him. He pushed deeper inside you as he climaxed.

"Fuck" he moaned.
"That was amazing" You said. As soon as you both caught your breaths, you got dressed and left the beach, you went home and fell asleep in each others arms.

(Hope you liked it.)