Imagine #26

(Imagine for ArianaCakes (clean))

Your pov:
There goes Ross with his fella jocks. I'm not gonna lie when I say Ross is really attractive. I really think he needs a girl to straighten up his act.

"Hey dove" he said as he approached me.
"Hi Ross" I smiled
"So Ross, considering I'm the schools matchmaker do you want me to set you up with someone?" I asked and he gave me a look.
"I can get any girl just by looking at her" he said

"But still I can find you the perfect one" I replied and he sighed.
"Fine come over to my place after school." He replied and walked off to his next class with his fella jocks. I wonder what it's like to be with the perfect person.

"Hey dove" Rydel said as she approached me snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Hi Rydel" I replied with a smile starting to walk to my next class with her.

"So whatcha thinking of?" She asked.
"Nothing really just thinking of what it's like to be with the perfect person" I replied.

"I still ship you with my brother Ross" she replied. There's the other thing the reason why Ross the school's jock is so nice to me because his sister is my best friend. I shook off the thought and walked into class.
•••
Schools done, so I walked to Rydel's locker.
"You coming over Dove?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm gonna set Ross up with someone, it might straighten up his act" I replied and she smirked.
"Set him up with yourself" she said.

"But I don't really see him as anything more than a friend" I replied. Once we got to the Lynch's house I went up to Ross's room because that's what Ross texted me to do and knocked on his door. He opened it for me to come in and closed the door again.

"Soo did you think of a girl yet?" He asked as he moved closer to me and planted his lips on mines. Which made me think of what Rydel was saying earlier on how she ships Ross and I.

"Is that girl you?" He asked as he pulled away from the kiss.
"If you want it to be" I replied and he smiled.

"So I ask her out now?" He asked and I nodded.
"Dove would you like to go out with me?" He asked.
"I would love to, Ross" I replied and kissed him again.

(Hope you liked it :))