Imagine #37

(Imagine for @JasmineandRossLynch
(Dirty))

Imagine your boyfriend Ross inviting you over to his place.

"Your here!" He excitedly said and hugged you, you hugged back and kissed his cheek.

"Yup, I'm here" you giggled and he moved aside so you can enter and he brought you over to his living room.
"Wanna watch a movie?" Ross asked.

"Sure" you replied. After about 30 minutes of the random movie he put on you both got bored.
"I'm bored" Ross wined

"What do you wanna do babe?" You asked and he smirked.
"We can do this" he said and kissed your neck then moved up and kissed your jaw.

You ran your fingers thought his blonde hair. He planted his lips onto yours hungrily kissing them, he licked your bottom lip asking for an entrance which you excepted.

Your tongues danced together. Then in a flash both of your clothes were off. You let out a scream when Ross's length went inside of you but the pain being replaced by pleasure, his each thrust got harder and faster each time.

"I'm about to cum" he moaned as his thrusts got sloppier.
"Me too" you replied. Then you both reached your highs.

"Round 2, in the shower?" Ross asked as he caught his breath.
"Sure" you replied.

(Hope you liked it)