Imagine #38

(Imagine for @one_of_a_kind_xxox (clean))

Imagine you had just met Rydel and her brother Ross at the mall recently, it's only been a few months or so and you and Rydel are already best friends, you and Ross are close too.

Anyways your best friend Rydel just called you asking if you wanted to come over, you obviously said yes.
You got ready and headed out to your car to drive over to the lynch's house.

When you got there you killed the engine and got out of your car. You texted Rydel saying that your outside their house, in a matter of seconds she opened the door and engulfed you in a hug.

"Hi!" You excitedly said as you entered their house.
"Hey!" She excitedly replied.

"Wanna watch a movie?" She asked
"Sure" you nodded. You guys made your way to the the living room and saw Ross there.

"Hi Ross!" You excitedly said and hugged him.
"Hey" he excitedly replied and hugged you back.
"You wanna hang out tomorrow, you know just you and I?" He asked nervously.

"Ya sure, id love to" you giggled.
"Guys lets watch Romeo and Juliet" Ross suggested.

"Weren't you just watching that though?" Rydel asked.
"Ya but I can watch it again" Ross stated.

"Emily, do you want to watch Romeo and Juliet?" Rydel asked.
"Um ya sure, but every time I come here and watch a movie it's always Romeo and Juliet" you said slightly laughing.

"Because it's a good movie!" Ross said also while laughing.

•••
*next day*
Apparently Ross planned a surprise for where you two were going to hand out with each other.

You were done getting ready and were waiting for Ross to come pick you up. You heard the door bell ring, and you went and opened the door revealing Ross.

"Hey" Ross greeted.
"Hi" you replied with a smile.
"So can you tell me what this surprise is?" You asked air quoting 'surprise' as you walked towards his car.
"Nope" he replied with a smirk and you playfully rolled your eyes.

•••
The surprise lead to the beach he had set up a picnic there. Aw.

"Aww this was the surprise? It's so cute!" You said and hugged him.
"Part of it yes" he replies and hugs you back.

"What's the other part of the surprise?" You asked curiously with a slight laugh. He scratches the back of his neck, he did that when he got nervous.

"Ross?" You asked concerned.
"Well the truth is that, I um had feelings for you ever since I first saw you and never got the guts to tell you about how I feel, I really really like you so I thought th-" you cut him off by placing your lips onto his, his reaction was shocked but he kissed back.

"I'm actually glad you said that" you admitted with a smile.
"You are?" He asked smiling.
"Yup, because I feel the same way about you" you replied.

(Hope you liked it :) )