Imagine #15

(Imagine for @one_of_a_kind_xxox (clean))

Imagine waking up to the sound of your alam clock aka your phone going off. You took your phone and looked at the screen and saw you had just gotten a text message from your boyfriend Ross.

'Good morning babe, I'm sorry I had to work today, on a special day like today but don't worry. Just because we're not together doesn't mean we can't start celebrating our seven month anniversary, open your jewelry box to find your present and your first note ;)'

Curiously you got out of bed and walked towards your jewelry box. Opening it, you found a new necklace a really beautiful one. You set it off to the side and reached inside your jewelry box to pull out the note Ross was talking about. You read it.

'Emily, It's been seven months. Filled with smiles, laughs, hugs, and kisses. You literally are the best thing that happened to me, I want to make today really special for you and also that is exactly what I plan on doing. Do your daily routine and you should find a note for every day that we've been together so far. Happy anniversary baby xox ~Ross'

Tears were already in your eyes just by reading that note. Ross was always a romantic, but never in a million years did you ever think Ross would go to all this trouble for you. He really was the best boyfriend ever.

•••
You sat on your couch looking through all the notes you had found around your house. You had found a total of 242, but you had looked through your calendar and you should have found 243 you couldn't find that last one. You had given up when you realized that Ross would be on his way to your house soon.

He would be getting ready to leave the set of Austin and Ally right now. You looked through the notes, reading some of them over again.

Then you heard a sound coming from the kitchen. You stood up, your heart starting to race since you were home alone.

"Anyone there?" you said and jumped when you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist from behind.

"Someone's a little nervous" you heard Ross say as he planted a kiss on your neck.
"Ross!" you yelled, spinning around to give him a hug.

"Hey there" he chuckled, hugging you back tightly.
"Did you get my notes?" he asked. You pulled back from the hug to look him in the eyes.

"Ross that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. I can't believe you would do that for me, but I didn't find one of them and I literally tore my whole house apart looking for it." You said and he smirked.

"What?" you asked.
"Well, you didn't find that last one because I didn't leave it here." He replied

"Huh?" you asked confused. You watched as Ross moved one of his hands from your waist to reach into his front pocket. He pulled out the last note and gave it to you.
"Read it. Read it out loud" he told you with a smile.

"And I love you because of all the guys you chose to be with me and I still don't get why, but I'm grateful that you did"

You looked up at him. You stood up on your tip toes and gave him a soft kiss.
"You just did all of this for me and you're wondering why I would choose you? Ross how could I not choose you? You're amazing and cute and sweet and romantic and wonderful and adorable and..." You were cut off when Ross planted his lips on yours again. You wrapped your arms around Ross's neck as his found their way around your waist. You pulled apart breathless.
"I love you Emily."
"I love you too Ross."

(A/N hope you liked it )