Imagine #4

(Imagine for @crissylynchr5 (dirty) )

Imagine It was one of those lazy days, your best friend Ross was laying next to you on your bed.

"Bored yet?" He asked.
"Nope, wbu?" You asked
"Of course not Christina" He winked and poked your nose.

Then you poked his dimples which made him chuckle
"It's like dimple sex." You joked, he rolled over on his back, laughing.

"Speaking of sex..." He said, his voice was trailing off. Your eyes widened, not sure where he was going with this.

"No...no! I'm ...not...I mean I was just wondering if you have...have you ever...?" He asked, nervously.

"Oh, it's ok, we don't have to talk about it! I just thought I'd ask..." His voice trailed off again.

"No, it's fine...I...haven't yet." You said quietly.

"Christina... do you want to?" Ross asked completely serious.
"So you would...if given the opportunity?"

"I guess. I don't know." You replied
"It's not so bad, Sex." He glanced down at your fingers. They were tightly laced together. This topic was a little uncomfortable for you.

"Your first time should be with someone special. Someone you love, just don't throw it away, ok?" He looked at you straight in the eyes.
"You..." You said a little louder than a whisper.

Ross almost froze before turning to face you again.
"Me?" He asked shocked
"Yeah, I guess. If I had to lose my virginity to someone, I'd pick you." You trust him and he's special to you.

His soft lips pressed against yours, slowly parting your lips and allowing his tongue to meet yours. You press your body against his as his hands found their way to your waist,
lifting your shirt slightly, allowing his warm hands to rest on your skin.

Ross pulled back,
"You don't have to do this. I mean, we can wait until you're more comfortable."

"I'm comfortable with you. I've known you almost my whole life Ross."
You lift your shirt over your head. Ross smiled licking his lips and sitting himself up. He lifted his shirt over his head.

Then you took off your bra and told Ross to slip off his pants.You laid down on the bed and Ross positioned himself over you.

He slid in between your legs and kissed your neck softly. Each kiss sending chills through your body. You slid your hands threw his hair, it fell messily around his face. He smiled down at you.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked concerned. You nodded, He fiddled with the hem of your shorts before sliding them off with your panties.
You shivered at the rush of air that hit your newly revealed skin. He did the same with his boxers, leaving you both completely naked.

He placed small kisses along your jaw line and down your neck until he reached in between your breasts. He kissed each of them.

Your breathing begin to deepen as he got lower, but it nearly stopped when he kissed you there. His tongue slips in and out, teasing you slightly.

He continued to slide his finger in and out, loosening you enough for two fingers. He slid in a second finger, and pumped both in and out.

You were still not used to this and that made it uncomfortable, but Ross took extra care. he kissed back up your body and kissed your lips.

"Are you sure about this?" He breathed out full of worry. He really did care about you, which is one of the many reasons why he is the perfect guy.

"Ya, I'm sure." You adjusted yourself under him before rolling over, pinning him beneath you. You kissed him softly and then trailed down his torso with your fingers, feeling every single muscle.

You traced along his arm, kissed his hips. still nervous, shaking, but trying seem a little more experienced.

finally you reached his member and took it in your hand, slowly stroking it. You could feel him begin to breathe a lot deeper. You slowly lick the tip before putting it into your mouth.

He ran his fingers through your hair as You felt him get harder in your hands. he pulled you up to meet his lips and then turned you back over and positioned himself between your legs.

"Ready?" He asked quietly.
"Ready." You said back.

(A/N hope you liked it! :) and srry if it's to dirty or not dirty enough lol)