Imagine #22

(Imagine for Always_An_R5er (dirty))

Imagine you woke up with a hand wrapped protectively around your waist, making you feel safe and secure. You smile as the flash backs of last night come rushing into your mind. The slamming of your bodies,

his moans, the way you screamed and moaned each other's names out.
Then all of a sudden you being flipped over, to face him. The love of your life. Ross Shor Lynch.

Damn. Even when he wakes up with bed/sex hair, he still looks sexy.
"Good morning beautiful" He complimented you with a lazy smile. "Good morning Handsome" You replied. You bring your fingers up to his hair and gently stroke it back,
so that its out of his face.

"Last night was fun" He said in his husky sleepy voice that turns you on every time.

"Yeah it was. I don't quite remember everything" You smirk.
"Oh really? Well I guess I'll have to help you remember" He smirks, catching up.

You smirk and pull his head down for a kiss. Secretly bring your free hand and palm him softly. He gasps and moans during the kiss.

"Oh so you wanna play dirty now huh?" He says pulling away. You bit your lip, to hold back a moan as Ross pinched your clit.

"Don't hold it back, Babe. I want to hear you moan my name" He dirty talked in your ear. Ross suddenly starting to thrust his fingers in and out of you.

"Ahh! Fuck Ross!" You screamed out. "Yes baby just like that" He said. loving the way you keep squirming under his touch. After a few minutes you release and as soon as you come down from your high, you throw the covers of your body and kneel down between Ross's legs.

So that his throbbing centre is now right by your mouth. You lick your lips, at the size of it and start bobbing your head up and down, taking as much of him as you can.

You wrap your hands around his base and pump whatever you can't fit in your mouth. Ross brings is hand forth and tangles his fingers is you hair,

as you swirl your tongue around his shaft. You feel his member twitching inside your mouth as he spills. You swallow it all.

Ross try's to flip you two over, but you don't let him
"No. Let me be on top" You said as you position him against your centre and gently slide down on him,

rocking your hips back and forth in a steady motion. He brings his hands to your waist and guides you. You end up starting to bounce on him, as you become closer and desperate to your release.

Ross then flips you over and finishes the job. You and him both reach your second release at the same time, with your fluids mixing together inside you. He collapses bedside you, wrapping his arms around you.
"I love you, babe" he said
"I love you too"

( hope you liked it. :) )

Ross Lynch imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें