XIII

[Grian]

I opened my eyes to see the white roof of the medical center. I looked around in confusion before I remembered what had happened. My eyes found Haylie standing next to my bed. She was looking at her communicator and didn't notice the fact that I was awake right away. I tried to get up but she noticed and gently pushed me back.

"You seem to be coming here a lot now days," The blonde Watchers smirked.

I laughed, or at least tried to laugh. I was no longer in pain but I still felt a bit weak. I moved my eyes back to the blonde and waited for her to say something.

"You are going to be alright in a couple of hours. The potion did really kick you hard, so you might feel a bit weak for a while," She explained.

"Thank you," I gave her a smile and a nod.

"No problem! This is my thing after all!" She gave me a bright smile. I knew how much she loved helping others.

"Where are the Hermits?" I asked her.

"Oh, right! ᓭ⍑ᒷリ is with them in the living room, I guess. She'll make sure their all alright and won't let anything bad to happen!" Haylie explained giving me another of her beautiful smiles.

"Okay, I trust ᓭ⍑ᒷリ with them," I answered.

"Yeah, everyone trust her with everything," The blonde joked and I let out a small giggle.
"But now, would you like to meet the Hermits? I can ask ꖌᔑᓭᒷリ to go get them," She said looking at me.

"Okay, that's alright," I gave her a smile.

She smiled back before walking away and closing the curtain behind her. Now the magic in the small area was lighter since Haylie was somewhere else, it didn't really bother me though. I could hear the noises from the room behind the curtains. I heard Haylie speaking in Galactic to someone, who I assumed to be Mao. It wasn't loud enough for me to hear but I managed to understand a couple of words. Mao was talking about holding a meeting since now most of the Mains are allowed to do stuff again. Then their conversation was cut off by people entering the room. I heard Kasen's and Sherenidy's voices and the Hermits seemed to be there too.

Then the curtain was opened and my server mates were all around me. They were all around me asking questions and sounded worried and relieved. My eyes drifted to the orange haired Watcher behind them. She noticed me and moved her lips making words 'We'll talk about this later'. I gave her a really slight nod hoping the Hermits wouldn't notice. Then I moved my focus to my server mates all around me.

{Time skip}

     I had explained the Hermits that I had accidentally drunk the wrong potion and they seemed to believe it. Now everything was alright and I was no longer feeling weak. The others decided that the Civil War would be on hold for one day so I could get some rest. Now I was in my own base. It felt like I hadn't been here in a long time since I had spent so much time in the G-team base. I was laying on my bed and staring the ceiling. My communicator buzzed and I took it out.

¬The Mains¬

Sherenidy
All Admin and Watcher
meeting at 18.20! (17.56)

Mao
Everyone invited! (17.56)

Kasen
About? (17.57)

Sherenidy
A Rookie has died trying to
defeat it all by herself... (17.57)

Chet
The Rookies are getting
selfish... (17.58)