V

[No one]

Grian pulled out his communicator as he heard a buzz. Looked like he had something to do today.

<Xisuma> The Lead Admin Jaylee wants to upgrade our weapons. Please come to the spawn!

Grian took his elytra and flied to the spawn. Soon everyone was there and ready to teleport to The Main World.

{The Main World}

There they were, all standing in the Portal Hub.

"Please follow me to The Main HQ," Xisuma said and started leading the Hermits.

Grian looked around while following Xisuma. The other Hermits seemed excited, you didn't get invited to The Main HQ everyday. Except Grian did, but the others didn't.

They stopped in The Main HQ's lobby. On the lobby's left wall was a door that lead to the medical center. The door on the right wall lead to a public library filled with information about Error and the history, eventually it didn't have as much information as the another library The Mains and The Leads used. And then on the wall in front of them was a huge wooden door that lead to the meeting room. On the doors sides were staircases that lead to a door of the second floor. The second floor was only for The Mains and The Leads, but The Rookies were also allowed to go in.

Grian didn't really use the main lobby. The Mains and The Leads were allowed to use another entrance on the other side of the building. He looked around. The main lobby was looking incredibly amazing. He felt a bit sad when he remembered that it had been fully designed by The Main Admin Quinn. The meeting room's door had been Quinn's personal favorite and Grian had to admit that it was probably her masterpiece.

"This lobby looks so gorgeous!" He heard Stress say.

"It was designed by The Main Admin Quinn, she was an amazing designer. Almost everything in this building has been designed by her," Grian had to let that out.

"Ooh, she definitely has to be the best designer ever!" Stress smiled looking a bit down.

Everyone silenced for a little while. It was respectful to stay quiet for a while after mentioning a dead Admin or Watcher.

Then Xisuma continued leading them up that staircase. The Lead Admins Reed and Ned were in guard of the second floors door.
Grian nodded really slightly and they both nodded back.

"So, are you planning on moving the whole hermitcraft to The Main HQ?" Ned joked.

"Maybe." Xisuma joked back.

"╎⎓ ||𝙹⚍ リᒷᒷ↸ ᔑ ∷𝙹𝙹ᒲ,  ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ ∴╎ꖎꖎ !¡∷𝙹ʖᔑʖꖎ|| ʖ𝙹∷∷𝙹∴ ⍑╎ᓭ!" Grian heard one of his closest brothers, Reed, joke in Galactic.

Reed was one of the three Galactic speakers of The Leads. The other two were Friede and Peyton.

Grian wanted to say something to tease Reed, but he couldn't.

"But in all seriousness, what brings you here?" Ned asked.

"The Lead Admin Jaylee invited us," Xisuma explained.

"⋮ᔑ||ꖎ╎ᒷ, ⍑⚍⍑?" Reed checked his communicator.

"You know that she doesn't like being called that," Ned pointed out after Reed had called Jaylee by name Jaylie.

Reed just laughed. Then he looked at Xisuma, "||𝙹⚍ ᒲ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ᒷリℸ ̣ ᒷ∷. ⋮ᔑ||ꖎ╎ᒷ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ʖᒷ ∴ᔑ╎ℸ ̣ ╎リ⊣ ⎓𝙹∷ ||𝙹⚍ ╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∴ᒷᔑ!¡𝙹リᓭ ∷𝙹𝙹ᒲ," He nodded.