XXII

[Grian]

     I had finally finished my flagroom and I was very proud of it. Also I had found out that Iskall had already went and gotten us the first flag and also some information about the second flag. I needed to test the flagroom so I needed someone to come and try it out to see if it was possible. I was planning on asking Stress to come and test it but someone else had something else planned.

"I can test it," Xavier's voice appeared.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"You know that dying always hurts even though you respawn. I can take my ghostform and I won't be able to die. Plus I'm pretty good at everything," The annoying voice in the back of my head explained.

'Well, I don't see any problem with that, I guess,' I thought.

"Great," Xavier answered and appeared next to me.

He made it through the flagroom quickly and proved that it was possible. I was kinda impressed by his skills.

'That was impressive,' I admitted.

"Mmh, I am pretty good at parkour," Xavier smirked.

Suddenly I heard a clank from behind me and turned around to see the empty hall.

'You heard that too,' I said to Xavier.

"Mmh," He hummed in agreement.

Then I saw them. A Watcher. The stood right in front of me. I froze and felt an Obsidian sword appearing to my hand.

"I'm not here to hurt ya. I'm here to warn ya," They spoke in a familiar tone.

I recognized this Watcher. Their name was something like "Teni". They had visited me some time ago.

"Then be quick," I spat.

"Ya know Ezohr, don't ya? But ever heard the name Oneus?" They spoke.

"Oneus was the Watchers' leader before The Council was formed," I heard Xavier explain.

I nodded slightly.

"Oneus was our leader before The Council. He worked from the shadows so every thought Ezohr was the leader. But in reality Ezohr is just his puppet. Oneus is trying to take our this world and I'm afraid they'll end up becoming our fall. He's the bad bird, who'll turn this world downside-up and open the portal to change the past," The Watcher spoke out.

I listened in horror. I knew that no one should open the portal to the Watchers own realm, downside-up. There was lying a hidden power, a power that made it possible to fake the past. If someone got that power, everyone would be in huge danger.

"Why are you telling this to me?" I eyebowled the Watcher.

They surprised me by taking their hood off and revealing their short sandy blonde hair. They took their mask and cracked it in two. Now I was looking into their purple Watcher eyes that slowly faded to their original black color. I noted their missing left eye and cut wings.

"I might be a Watcher, but it's not like I want to be one," I was shocked as I heard their accent change.

The blonde crossed their arms and looked into my blue eyes. I could see fear in those deep black eyes, they were looking for help, they were in pain.

"Are you planning on leaving it all behind..?" I whispered.

"Do you know how it can be done?" They asked, I heard seriousness in their voice.