X

[Grian]

     Xavier had told the Hermits something for almost 30 minutes. I went AFK after two of those minutes. I don't know if it had been a good idea since now I don't know how the fake story goes. Something about accidentally getting a cut and then poison to it, I didn't really know. Now I was just continuing my life casually like none of that ever happened.

The base is now almost finished. The ceasefire was coming down in a week.

I looked outside. It was December but there was no snow in this part of the world. The Main World had been slowly getting filled with snow when I had been there. It would be our job to take care cleaning the pathways. Also Christmas was coming soon. (Note at the end) Xisuma was going to hold a party at the shopping district the 24th day. I was kinda excited. Last Christmas I had still been in the Watcher Academy.

Suddenly my mind was filled with memories of those 6 years I had spent there. Right after that I had been invited to become a Main. And before the Watcher Academy was...

Evo

I didn't want to remember. I didn't want to remember what had happened. How he had ruined everything. How I had become a Watcher.

My wings weren't dark purple without a reason...

I closed my eyes trying to forget the scene appearing around me.

I closed my ears from the screams of my friends.

Tears were coming to my eyes.

I didn't want it to happen. I didn't want to see it. I wanted to forget!

Blood...

Dripping from the obsidian sword..

In my hands.

My bloody hands..

The bodies...

All over the spawn..

My friends.

All gone..

Because of me...

His smile..

"Good job Xelqua!"

Those words.

Everything was gone..

Because of him...

I HATE him..

I didn't want to open my eyes. Tears were falling on my face. I pulled my knees to my chest and hugged them. I didn't want to open my eyes. I was afraid that I would see it again. I hated those memories.

"Xel-, Grian, calm down," Xavier's voice appeared in my mind.

I ignored him. I couldn't calm down. I was no longer in control of my emotions. I was too scared. Too scared to open my eyes, too scared to see, too scared to live.

"Gri, you need to calm down! Everything is alright," Xavier continued.

'No...'

"Then I will take control until you are calm. Your friends might come in any second. You don't want them to see you like this, don't you?"

I didn't hold him back when he took the control. I couldn't take anything anymore. I just wanted to go AFK for a moment.

[Xavier/Grian]