XIX

[Grian]

I was breaking down on the floor. I couldn't look in the chest again. There was something that shouldn't be there, something I didn't want to see ever again.

Headphones

Black headphones with blue and red

Taurtis' headphones...

I couldn't stop crying. I didn't know how those had gotten here. I remember how they were buried with his body.

I tried to calm down but it was impossible. Memories were taking over again, I hated it. I pulled my knees to my chest.

"Gri, try to calm down," Xavier's voice appeared in my head.

I couldn't answer, I was too shocked. I wanted to calm down.

"You should call someone to help you. It'll make you feel better, hopefully," Xavier suggested.

I grabbed my communicator and looked at my contacts. Opinions were; Sherenidy, Mao, Upton, Chet or Kasen. They were my best friends from the Mains. Sherenidy would listen to me and she knew how to conform me, but I didn't feel like bothering her since she was really busy. Mao was also a really good opinion but he was also really busy. Upton would also listen but he wasn't that good at comforting. And Kasen was just Kasen, he would probably panic more than help. Chet in the other hand was calm and would know what to do. I chose him and typed him a message asking him to come help me out. He answered right away and said that he'll come.

Then I felt his hand on my shoulder. He crouched down next to me and hugged me tightly.

"It's alright, everything will be alright," The blonde Watcher whispered.

I felt now better as I felt my brother's arms around me. I felt like I was safe.

I continued crying to Chet's cloak for around five minutes before I could finally calm down a little.

"What happened?" He asked while slowly waiting his hand through my hair.

I quietly pointed at the chest. Chet looked inside, he recognized the headphones.

"What do you want me to do with these?" He asked quietly.

"C-can you take them somewhere safe in The Main HQ.?" I asked.

Chet nodded. "Yes, I'll go find someone and then come back, or do you want to come there too?"

"I don't think that I can log off without someone getting suspicious," I whispered.

"I'll be right back," Chet said and disappeared with the headphones.

[Chet]

     I teleported to the portal hub and started walking towards the HQ. I saw many admins and Watchers, who gave me a nod. I quickly walked inside the Main HQ and passed by Reed and Ned. The hallway was empty, which was actually pretty rare. The building was huge and there were only couple of people allowed in here, but the first hallway always had someone running around. I looked around trying to find someone.

"Okay then, AlLiWiXe!" I heard Edita's voice from the living room.

"ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷ 𝙹リ ⚍リリᒷꖎᒷᓭᓭ! ||𝙹⚍ ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣  ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⚍ᓭᒷ ᒲ|| ⎓╎∷ᓭℸ ̣  リᔑᒲᒷ!" I hears Godiva answer.

I walked to the living room and leaned against the wall to watch the two females argue.

"You used my first name too!" Edita snapped.