IX

[Grian]

     I stared at the base's floor. There was blood. Blood that was dripping from my left arm. The other looked horrified. All of sudden my arm had started bleeding, a lot. I didn't know what was going on. I just started at my sleeve, which was changing color to bloodier-red.

"Grian, " Stress sounded really worried. "We should go to The Main World's medical center."

"Come on Grian," Iskall took my right hand and started pulling me.

The others, Stress, Cleo, Joe, Tango, Jevin, followed us.

I didn't know what was happening. I just followed Iskall while my hand was bleeding. I hadn't even noticed anything before I had looked at the others and seen their faces.

{The Main World}

     We walked inside the medical center, or rather me, Iskall, Stress and Cleo. Joe, Tango and Jevin waited outside. As we walked in, I saw the blonde nurse standing in front of a chair, clean up wounds of brown haired Main Admin.

"A second, please," The nurse said to us without even looking.

She quickly finished taking care of the brown haired Main and turned around to look at us.

"Oh my!" The blonde hurried to us and carefully grabbed my left arm.

I looked behind her and my eyes met Mao's green eyes. He gave me a slight nod before getting up and walking to us.

"What might have happened?" Haylie examined my arm.

"We don't really know. Grian just started bleeding without a reason, it seems like," Stress told the nurse, who nodded.

"Hey ⍑ᔑ||ꖎ╎ᒷ," Mao put his hand on the nurse's shoulder, who turned to look at the Main.

"You can go," The nurse nodded, I could see the seriousness in her face.

Mao nodded too. He looked at me before leaving the medical center.

We all knew that Error had something to do with this.

"Sit down here," Haylie pointed at an empty bed.

I did as she said and sat down. My friends stood next to the bed still looking worried. I saw Haylie go get something from the another side of the room.

"How are you feeling?" Cleo asked.

"I don't really know," I admitted.

I was feeling really weird. It didn't hurt but I wasn't feeling alright either.

Haylie walked back to me and looked at my arm. She sighed and hurried back to the other side of the room again.

"Excuse me, but I ask you to leave for a moment," I looked up to see Sherenidy standing next to my friends.

The looked a bit shocked to see the orange haired Watcher but nodded and left after giving me a smile.

Sherenidy looked at me. Haylie had also gotten next to me again. She was now holding my left arm while Sherenidy crouched in front of the bed I was sitting on.

"Can you hear me?" Shen looked into my eyes, or at least it looked like it since she had the Watcher's mask on.

As a Watcher myself, I had learned to read the other Watchers' face from behind the mask we had to wear all the time.

I slightly nodded.

"You'll probably pass out soon," She said taking my right hand and starting to draw something on it with Deger.