22 walk away

Danny's POV

So the girls went out into town and came back armed with shopping bags at around 4pm...

"Katie" I said, before Jess had a chance to see me "come with me..." I grabbed her hand and took her up onto the roof of the tour bus

"Danny, what the fuck?!" She said

"Did you tell her?"

"Tell who, what?"

"Jess, about what I need your advice about!"

"No, you haven't exactly told me to be fair!" I let out a sigh of relief... "What are you up to?"

"Promise you won't tell anyone" she nodded "Irma, my ex keeps texting me... Calling me... I've been ignoring them but she told me this morning that she's coming to the gig in Holland..."

"Fuck! Give me your phone" I handed it over and she went into my phone book, straight to Irma's number, I let her do it, whatever she had to say to her was better than me talking to her myself! She put it on loudspeaker for my benefit...

"Danny? I'm so glad you called" Irma answered

"Really? Why might that be?"

"What?! Who the hell's this?!"

"None if your business, answer the question... "

"Well if you know Danny, you should know our history"

"Yeah, HISTORY key word... Do you not think it's a bit desperate texting him all the time... Grow up, he's not interested... If I were you I'd be feeling pretty damn embarrassed"

"Who the fuck are you to say that shit... Obviously some deranged fan who's got her hands on his phone"

"That's not all I got my hands on!" I burst out laughing, I mean proper proper laughing... She was pretending to be Jess, Irma was not gunna be happy...

"Who's laughing? No way you are his girlfriend!!"

"Yeah, deal with it bitch... Literally the whole tour bus is laughing at you right now... Including Danny... So if I were you I'd put your Holland tickets on ebay and stay the fuck away from Danny...  Understand?!" She hung up... Haha, I couldn't believe my little sister just kicked my ex's ass... It was too funny! Jess walked up the ladder on to the roof with us...

"Who the fuck were you raging down the phone at?!" She laughed

"You don't wanna know!" Katie replied, handing me back my phone "right, I'm gunna leave you two to it!" Katie said, making me laugh, yet again! She climbed down the ladder and left me and Jess on the roof... Looked like things were looking up... For now anyway... My phone went off in my pocket...

...One new message from Irma...

Irma: I don't believe for one second you have a girlfriend... See you in Holland xx

... SHIT...

A/N: sorry that chapter was so short... I'll update later, hope you're enjoying!! Hmmm... Yet again Danny's past is there to haunt him... How's this gunna effect his relationship with Jess??! (Danness!!)