Ch. 27- Birthday

That's the MHA ending... Just sharing cause its FIRE! Merry Christmas!!!

A/N

Sasaki P.O.V

After Lida-kun apologized, we all sat and chatted about our experience.

"Uchiha-san, you told us that your birthday is in July but, It's about to end now," Midoriya asked.

"It was yesterday," I said sternly.

"Y-yesterday? Why didn't you tell us?"

"I forgot to,"

They all sweatdropped.

"Happy Birthday, Uchiha-san!" they greeted.

I smiled warmly, "Thank you,"

-----By HAND CRUSHER-----

After I was discharged from the hospital I told Lida and Todoroki to go home without me since Mom wants me to go home to Konoha immediately.

I ran through the gates and straight to my home.

"MOM!"

"One-san... You're too loud..." someone grunted.

"S-Sarada? I thought y-you were at the hospital?"

"What do you mean?"

"But, the Hero Killer did something bad to you!" I said crouching down checking her whole body if it was injured, but, It was totally fine. She's just on her period.

"One-san... Everything is fine! What happened, Btw? I heard you encountered or attacked the Hero Killer???" she asked raising an eyebrow with her hands on her hips.

'Now, I'm the one who's being questioned...' I sweatdropped.

I sighed," I just did that to help a friend Sarada. Look, I'm all okay!"

"Even though you're fine, you shouldn't be that reckless and put your life in danger," my Dad scolded.

I looked down and apologized. Here is the crazy part, we ended up eating for my Birthday, forgetting the evens that happened earlier.

-------------

After our Big feast, I packed some of my clothes.

"You're going back immediately, One-san?"

"Yeah... I still have my Internships and I can't just ditch it, I still need it to improve some of my skills..."

"Good for you..." BTW, One-san. What do you mean about the Hero Killer doing bad things to me?"

"Uhmm... Just forget about it, I'm still a little paranoid about what happened, but I guess I'm going back to my usual self,"

I went down after her, once I finished packing. Dad and Mom decided it would be great if Dad will come with me since it's getting late, but I refused, saying it was fine and I can take care of myself alone. They were a bit unsure of it. But, they let me go, after Mom and Dad shared a look.

'Tonight was a big night... I wonder what's Bakugou doing now. I assume, he is still at his Internship with Best Jeanist, I hope he's not being a drag there...' I sighed.

Once I arrived at my sweet little apartment, I started to unpack my things and headed to the bathroom for a nice quick bath.

After that, I quickly headed out and ran to Endeavor's building.

I knocked on his big door and suddenly Todoroki popped up.

"Uchiha? Are you feeling well?" he asked after letting me enter.