Ch.9- Flashback

Sarada's P.O.V

We came back safe and sound at the mansion except for One-san and Bakugou-san. They're still glaring at each other that the tension is getting thicker and thicker between them.

"Uhm... do you need treatment?" one of the Medical-nin asked both of them.

One-san smirked, "I don't need it, but maybe Mr. Bakugou needs some mental treatment." One-san said going to his room.

A vein came out of Bakugou-san's temple. "F*CK!!!! COME HERE AND FIGHT ME!!! YOU BASTARD!!!"

"Later..." was all One-san said after she entered her room.

Bakugou-san gritted his teeth and make his way to the kitchen.

We all sighed.

"I'm gonna go and rest," I said goodbye to them.

"Sarada, can you call your sister down please," Dad said.

"Sure."

I knocked One-san's door "One-san Dad wants to see you downstairs."

"Coming," she said. 

-time skip-

"You want to see me?" I asked Dad who was talking to the others in a room Granny Mikoto told me about.

"Yes, sit," he offered me to sit beside a guy with a spiral mask on his face with one hole.

"Do you know why we called you here?" Uncle asked me.

I eyed him before answering. "No"

"We called you here to test your right eye." He said

"Huh?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Earlier when you passed out, your right eye bled out luckily Bakugou didn't see it." dad said making me think.

"And something is wrong with it, earlier your mom told us that your chakra has been focusing on your right eye, and something is forming behind it."

My eyes widened "What do you mean?".

"We think you might be having a new dojutsu," Dad said

"You mean like your Rinnegan?"

"Yes... Speaking of dojutsu's, when did you awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan?" I was shocked by his question and immediately looked on my lap hiding a few tears.

"Sasaki? Y-you can keep it if you don't-" I cut him off by explaining everything

Flashback: Everything written down is not real they just entered my thoughtsssss...

11y.o Sasaki's P.O.V

I, Kazuya, and Takuna made our way to our sensei's office for our mission as Genin.

"So, Sasaki what do you think is our mission today?" Takuna asked as we entered the building.

"Who knows?" I replied with a shrug.

"I don't care about what mission it is, but don't give me an A rank," Kazuya said.

"Who likes A ranks by the way?" Takuna asks putting his hands in the back of his head

"Weaklings," Kazuya answered as we knocked on the door.

"Good morning sensei!" I said grinning at him. We call him sensei when no one

"Good morning Sasaki" he answered with a closed eye smile.

"Sensei, we're here too, ya know," Takuna said.