Ch.2-Bell Incident

A/N

      I forgot to tell you that you rented an apartment, my bad hehe...Anyways enjoy!

There will be Cussing~~~

*a week before the Entrance exams*

Sasaki's P.O.V

         I woke up at the sound of my alarm, causing me to stir on my bed and adjusting my eyes to the light. Then I, realized I'm at my new apartment, I sighed and I finally got out of my bed and started preparing. I first took a bath, then headed outside to eat, since I don't have time to cook. On my way to the store, I heard an explosion.

'What was that?' I thought to myself.

Without thinking, I ran to where the noise has been heard. It was from a park, not located too far from the store I was headed. I took a peek from the gate, then noticed a certain Ash Blonde that has been setting out an explosion from his palms.

'That must be his quirk, it's-'

You were snapped out of your thought when you felt his gaze in your direction.

"WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU STARING AT, HUH?!?!"He said with an annoyed expression.

I flinched when he screamed at me. 

'Mom was right, not to do reckless things and think before doing something'

"What a good day to start..." I mumbled under my breath, making sure he didn't hear it, I cleared my throat "U-um, I just happened to past by that's all." I lied, slightly bowing at him before making my way to the store.

Katsuki's P.O.V

     I felt someone watching me as I trained for the Entrance Exam. When I turned to my left to see who it was, I saw a girl, around my age, peeking through the gates of the park.

"WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU STARING AT, HUH?!?!" I screamed at her.

She flinched. 

She mumbled something I couldn't hear, which irked me, whatever shit it was."U-um, I just happened to past by that's all." She said, slightly bowing before leaving.

"Tch. Annoying pinky..." I muttered before getting back to training.

Sasaki P.O.V

      I entered the store I was heading hearing a bell when I entered and began picking up the things I needed.

'That boy was too hard to handle in a conversation, luckily he didn't call me after that though.' I sighed thinking about him.

Once I was done buying my food, for what it seems like half an hour, I paid for it then headed back to the apartment. Surprisingly, spotting the Ash Blonde heading towards the shop.

He seemed to notice me, but just shrug me off.

'How rude...' I twitched my eyebrows in annoyance.

We walked past each other, not even giving glances to each other when I heard a bell.

 My eyes widened and I turned around quickly to make sure it wasn't a villain or something more dangerous... like a lion escaped from a jungle-.

'Wait, lions growl dumbass...' 

But instead, I met a pair of glaring Crimson eyes staring from my deep Onyx ones to my soul, as a shiver ran down to my spine.

He let out a 'tch'  sound before turning around and heading towards the shop. When I turned my attention to the shop I notice that there wasn't a single person there.

I shrugged it off with a sigh 'Must be my hallucination.' I thought.

And with that, I headed home in peace.

Katsuki's P.O.V

When I got tired of training, I hurriedly pack my things, when my stomach made a noise.

"F*ck" I cursed beneath my breath.

Then I made my way to the closest store I could find when I noticed the Pinkette with a bag on her hand.

I just stared at her for a split second and looked away I could see from the corner of my eye she twitched her eyebrows in annoyance, but I just ignored her and walked past her when I heard a shitty Bell sound.

I turned around to see what or who it was. But, I only met a pair of deep Onyx eyes.

''Tch.'' I turned around and continued my way to the store.

Welp. that's for it today guys, thanks for reading. I promise a long chapter...

A/N