Ch.10- Flashback pt.2

Flashback, again.

A/N

Flashback2:

When I finished my business with them, I realized that I wasn't the place I was.

'I need to find and help them!' I thought as I ran to who knows where I am going.

Once I found them. I panted to catch my breath with my eyes closed crouching.

"Hey... h-have you defeated him y-" my eyes widened as I see then lying in the floor bathing with their blood side by side. At the same time, I could feel activating my Sharingan but this one takes a lot more chakra than the usual one when I spotted where shin is I burned him with a single glance but I was too late he already disappeared leaving 4 words.

"We'll meet again, Sasaki Uchiha" 

I quickly deactivated my Sharingan and ran to Kazuya and Takuna and tried healing them with my Medical Jutsu.

"H-hang on I'm gonna-" Kazuya stopped me.

"H-he... Takuna is a-already d-dead..." he said on the verge of death.

Many tears fell on my cheek to their blood while focusing on my Medical Jutsu.

"I'm s-sorry, If I-" I was cut off by Kazuya, putting his bloody hands in my cheek 

"Sshh... I'm s-sure he wasn't a-angry, h-he d-died sm-smiling," he said rubbing my cheek with his thumb, "And... I h-have s-something to t-tell y-you, Sasaki," 

"W-what is it?"

"That I... l-love you, Sasaki Uchiha," He said giving me a genuine smile.

My eyes widened "Wha- You loved me???" I ask him as he was starting to lose consciousness.

He nodded "It all started at the academy,  you were different than the other girls..." he chuckled, while I blushed deeply "you see me as a guy who doesn't give a sh*t about the world" he laughed while coughing out blood.

"H-hey, don't joke around like that, you dummy," I said as tears continue to fell. "Kazuya..."

He hummed in response, "Th-thank you," he looked at me in the eye.

"Y-you're welcome... Goodbye, Sasaki. go on and live....." he said as his hand fell to his side. Many tears fell as I held both of their hands.

'I'll.... make sure, to get the revenge you want.'

End of flashback

I didn't notice I was crying while I was telling them all of it.

"S-sorry..." I said as I wiped the tears away, realizing that my right eye has red tears. "What the..."

They all looked at my eye. "Does it hurt?" Dad asked.

"No, not at all, by the way, Dad? what are you gonna do about Bakugou?" I asked as I stood up, ready to leave.

"He'll be coming with us, tell him that and to not tell anyone about today," I nodded and teleported to where he was last seen The Kitchen.

I entered the kitchen, to see he wasn't there anymore, I went to the dining room to see him eating with Mom, Granny Mikoto, and Sarada, they were talking about something which. So I decided not to spoil it so I just leave them be

But, Mom noticed me, "Sasaki, come, Bakugou made curry and it's delicious."

"Uhm, okay," I sat down beside Sarada and grab a spoonful of curry.

"Mmm... I didn't know you're a good cook, Bakugou," I said as I continue to eat.

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN, HUH?!?" Bakugou said getting up from his seat.

'I don't have time for this,' I mentally sighed.

"Well... It's just unexpected for you to be good at cooking," I said as I put my hands in defense.

Suddenly a voice spoke, "What's that smell?" Dad entered the room with Uncle and the Akatsuki.

"Bakugou-san cooked curry for dinner, It's tasty!" Sarada said as Bakugou sat down to his seat.

Dad sat beside me as we all ate together in silence.

"So, One-san, when will be your first day of school?" Sarada asked.

Before I could answer Bakugou spoke "You passed?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"I don't know, I haven't received the letter yet and we'll be leaving tomorrow if your wondering, don't tell any one about this 'kay?" I said not even looking at him. 

He glared at me and gave me a grunt as an answer.

"Oi," I was surprised as he said that word. As my memories with him came back.

"Kazuya..." I accidently said his name

"HUH?!?" he said gaining everyone's attention and which made me snap back to reality.

"Huh???" I asked dumbfounded.

"Who the f*ck is Kazuya?!?" Bakugou asked angrily.

"I-It's none of your business," I said as I stood up. "If you need me I will be in my room." I said as I exited the dining room and entered my room, and falling asleep.

Katsuki's P.O.V

After everyone explained who the fuck is this Kazuya guy is, I made my towards my room passing to her room.

"Tch," I said as I glanced at her room and continued my way towards my room. I was about to enter when that eye patch guy called me from behind.

"Bakugou-san!"

" What the h*ll do you want?" I said not looking back at him.

"I would like to talk to you for a sec." he said 

"Where?" I asked glaring at him.

"Follow me," he said as he walked downstairs and going outside.

After our long walk we came to a river and he immediately sat at the edge of the dock.

"Come, sit with me," he said looking at the plain water surrounding him.

"Tch," I said as I sat beside him not too close nor too far.

"So, what do you think of my daughter, Sasaki?" he asked.

"What the f*ck are you talking about?!?" I asked

He just gave me a chuckle, "Well, that just crossed my mind earlier, but that's not the reason I called you." he pauses for a second and he continues "I will entrust Sasaki to your care," he said in his serious tone.

"She doesn't f*cking need it, eye patch. she's strong enough to handle-"

"That's not what I meant." he said cutting me off. I narrowed my eyes at him, "Sasaki might got out of control when she awakens her new dojutsu."

"Dojutsu?" I asked.

He nodded while humming. "An Eye Technique."

"Like your Sharingan, Huh?" I asked glaring at the water.

"This Dojutsu she might awaken is powerful, so put this seal at her right eye when the time comes," he said as he handed me a piece of paper with a weird writings on it, "and this to keep her eye covered," he handed me an maroon colored eye patch, "

"Fine," I mumbled underneath my breath but too loud for him to hear.

"Thank you, Bakugou. Shall we go back?" he asked

I grunted and followed him back, once we got back. I head straight to my room, to shower once I was done I immediately plopped down in my bed, no too long before I fell asleep.

That would be all guys, Stay at home and Be safe,

A/N