Ch.20-Bitch

HEY! HEY! HEY!

A/N

Sasaki's P.O.V

'He's freaking scary' I gulped.

I saw Shoji, Tsu, and Mineta heading towards us and warned Midoriya.

"Only half the time is left, don't stop moving!" 

'Bossy...'

They began to make their move as I watched the two groups get nearer.

"Watch our surro-"

"Leave it to me," I said as I focused my chakra on my foot, and stomped on the ground making them loos their balance.

"Uh-oh..." I said.

"... 1.3 Million Volts!"

I used my Sharingan to stop it by using the Susanoo, and I succeeded. I saw Todoroki running towards us, and deactivated my Susanoo to conserve my chakra for the next attack. BUT didn't deactivate my three tomoe Sharingan.

"What? What did he do? Todoroki took care of that crowd in an instant! While earlier, Uchiha almost break the whole stadium!" Present Mic said.

"The backpacks acting up?!"I glanced at Midoriya.

"Baby! There's room for improvement!"

"It's too strong!"

Yaoyoruzu created a metal-like thingy and attacked us, I guessed its trajectory and avoided it quickly.

"Amazing, Sasaki quickly avoided Yaoyoruzu's attack in the blink of an eye."

"I didn't see that coming..." Midoriya whispered.

"When I activate my Sharingan I can copy or guess their moves, and as you can see I can control my flames on my left eye while the right one emits it, and I can also use the full body of Susanoo, but there's still more..." I said.

"Team Midoriya has nowhere left to go!" Present Mic said, "and we only have one minute left!"

'This doesn't feel good...' I thought while deactivating my Sharingan.

"Is Uchiha-san isn't fighting with the Sharingan?" Present Mic announced while I kept my focus on Lida who is ready to use something.

"What's wrong, Sasaki-san?"

"Wait, I need you to trust me on this one, okay?"

They all looked at me in confusion but agreed.

'I'm sorry about this, but... this is just payback for what you are about to do'

I quickly jumped.

"Reciproburst!"

I glanced at Todoroki to see the 10 million headband in his hand. Midoriya and the other's faces were hard to draw, while I secretly smirked, but changed it to an angry one.

"Wha?! What happened?! So fast! So fast! Lida if you could accelerate that fast then show us in the Prelims!" Present Mic said while I looked at them with furrowed brows.

"I told you, didn't I, Midoriya-kun... That I'll challenge you,"

I sighed at Lida's words.

Midoriya panicked and apologized for losing the Headband I earned, while I reached for his pockets, secretly... (If they don't have pockets then lemme change it)

"The tables have turned, reigning Todoroki with 10 million and leaving Midoriya with 0 points!"

"Get back there!" he commanded.