Ch. 19- School festival

Haikyuu Germaphobe BASTARD... a.k.a Sakusa Kiyoomi.

A/N

Katsuki's P.O.V finally -Sports festival-

'That bitch must've used a jutsu on me yesterday...' I thought clutching my chest as I made my way to school when I spotted her.

But ignored her.

I saw her talking to Pink Bitch, but still made my way to the room.

"Midoriya,"

I looked at Half n' Half Bastard who was talking to Deku.

"I'm going to beat you," he said as Pink Bitch entered with Pinky Bitch.

Sasaki's P.O.V

"The other students from other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got, I can't afford to fall behind," Midoriya answered. "I'll be going for it with everything I have, too"

I smirked at this, 'They're scary...'

-The start-

"Can the golden eggs aiming to be future heroes get through the mass of Robo Infernos?!" Present Mic said as a group of Robots appeared.

'This is nothing...'

"If they went through all this trouble, I wish they prepared something better," Todoroki said freezing all the robots. I growled.

"Between their legs, we can get through!"

'Idiots,'

"I wouldn't if I were you," I didn't care listening to Todoroki's chit-chat, and jumped as high as I can, landed where there is no ice, and ran as fast as I can.

"See ya!" I said to Todoroki.

"The first one through the first barrier was Todoroki but was stopped by Uchiha, both from Class 1-A!" Present Mic announced.

I was surprised to see Todoroki catching up with me.

"That was too risky, you know, "I told him while picking up my pace.

"It's just the way I want to play, so, mind your own business," he answered passing by.

"What did you say, you candy-cane?!" and I sprinted far away for him to reach.

I smirked, "Kirishima from Class 1-A was underneath! That's crazy!"

'Kirishima???'

"Tetsutestu from Class B was also underneath! That's crazy!"

'They're catching up, huh?'

"Class 1-A's Bakugou!" I shivered at the name, "Since the bottom's blocked, he goes overhead! Clever!"

'No more other classes? Just 1-A???' I thought as I reached a Cliff.

"Ooo~ Uchiha from Class 1-A has already reached the second obstacle. As expected of an Uchiha!"

I stopped and thought of a way to cross the other side. I smirked and used my chakra to balance myself.

"Susanoo!" and flew to the very end, but was stopped by Todoroki's Ice.

'Oops!' But managed to avoid it.

"That was close," I said as I looked at Todoroki who has an intent to kill, now with Bakugou at the back.

'I must've made him angry,' I thought as I ran to the third part of the race.

'LANDMINES?!?!' I thought as Todoroki watched up to me, er glared at each other.