Ch.26- H.K

Sasaki's P.O.V

"Which Hero did you pick, Sasaki?"

"Hmm... Dunno, but I do have my eyes set on someone,"

"Lucky you... Who is it BTW?"

"Todoroki-san's Father. Endeavor," I whispered so that he won't hear.

"Huh? Why?" she asked curiously.

"Have you heard about Lida-Kun's brother?" she nodded furiously.

"I don't know what has gotten into Lida-Kun's mind but, I think he's up to something,"

"Oh... Whatever happens, don't get yourself in danger, okay???" I nodded as she hurried to her seat before Aizawa-sensei could open the door.

-----------

"Lida-kun! I heard you'll be in Hosu as well, we can take the train together if you want," I told him as he was about to walk away from Uraraka and Midoriya.

"Sorry Uchiha-san, but I have to meet with Manual much more early today," he bowed and excused himself.

"O-Oh... See you around, then!"

'Something is wrong...'

I boarded the train with Todoroki and sat there quietly.

"Uchiha, why did you go to my father's agency?" he said glancing at me for a sec.

"Well... Because he's the No.1 Hero,"

He just hummed with a nod.

---------

"I've been waiting for you, Shoto, Uchiha Sasaki. It seems you are finally ready to take the path of the mighty, huh?" he said to Todoroki.

"I have no intention of going down a path you made, I will take my own path" Todoroki answered bluntly.

'I could feel the tension getting thicker...'

"Oh well, you should get ready too, both of you, we're going out,"

"Where?" we both asked.

"I'll show you what a hero is. This is your room number," he said as he gave us two cards that have numbers on them.

I sighed in relief, 'We're not gonna stay in the same room... That's a bit relaxing...'

"Uchiha-san,"

"Hmm?" I looked at him.

"We're gonna share a room, are you okay with that?"

I froze, "EHH?!" I looked at my number and his number.

'THEY'RE THE SAME!'

"We're just getting spare keys-"

"O-oh! Y-yeah! Of course, I-It's fine!"

He blinked a couple of times and nodded and we started to make our way to our room.

I opened the door and was surprised at how big it is.

"It's more like an apartment..." I said as he nodded. I immediately ran to where our bed is placed.