Ch.24-Name

Hello~ again...

A/N

I woke up early as usual and decided to make breakfast but Mom beat me to it.

"Imma help!" I said. Before she could stop me I already put oil into the frying pan.

"Sasaki... you're in a good mood today... Did something happen?"

"Mom~ I'm fine, tonight I'm gonna head back to Musutafu, but I have to spar with Sarada first,"

"Oh, right! I'm gonna prepare some Bentos for both of you!"

"Oh, Yes please!"

She smiled at me, "Sasaki, you're an early bird today," Dad said as he smelt the food.

"I'm gonna spar with Sarada as I promised, I'm gonna wake her up after this,"

"No need," Someone yawned. "Ehh? Doesn't expect you to be early today, One-san"

"Well, that's rude," I smiled at her.

Once the breakfast was ready I sat with Mom.

"Where do you want to train today?" I asked her.

She thought about it a little, "Anywhere is fine,"

"Have you practiced your Sharingan?"

"A bit..."

"We can add that on your training,"

"Sure!"

"Good then," I smiled.

-------

"Attack me first!" I commanded as she nodded breaking a sweat.

I easily dodged her as her attacks got faster by the second.

"Not bad..." I smirked as she disappeared and appeared in front of me. 

She stabbed me and it turns out to be a clone.

"Tch!"

I chuckled, "Now... It's my turn to attack," I threw shurikens and Kunais at her as she dodged it all.

"Katon:Gokakyu no Jutsu!"

She activated her Sharingan and hid behind a tree after she dodged it, panicking.

"Sarada! we can take a break if-"

Before I could finish my sentence she already put a Kunai to my throat I smirked and punched the ground, however, she graced my neck a bit.

She gasped, "S-sorry, Onee-san I promise to be careful-"

I tied her under the tree, again.

"Sarada... If an opponent masked as me, and you're worried because you just graced my neck, you could have died..."

"I'm sorry, I was just worried..."

I sighed and untied her, "Let's go home, I bet Mom is making something for lunch already,"

She smiled and nodded walking alongside me.

---------

"Hungry? Grab a spicy curry,"

"Itadakimasu!"

-Time Skip- Gomen~

"Have a safe trip, One-san!"

I waved back at her and continued on my way.

After the long walk, I ride a train to Musutafu and walked o my apartment.